Defense wins championships

I know its cliche but "Defense wins championships".. I know the offense is struggling to find its own but I can live with that with a dominant defense. With a great D you can buy yourself time for the offense to come around and still win games. After watching years of swiss cheese defense, this is a blessing. Don't you remember watching Fewell/Wandstat/fill_in_the_blank D's that made you want to pull your hair out. If the defense lives up to its billing and improves its run defense from last year and the D-line plays the way it can watch out.

The D-Line is so impressive. I know its just pre-season but if you look at last year and then the few plays the starting D was in yesterday they manhandled the Giants offensive line. Seeing Brandon Spikes clog up the middle against the run was exhilarating. I know Kiko is out but he was being moved to the outside for a reason. Look for a big year from Spikes.

Even without Pettine, I believe there are in good hands with Schwartz. I believe they will play more disciplined with just as much pressure on the QB.

I know its cliche but "Defense wins championships".. I know the offense is struggling to find its own but I can live with that with a dominant defense. With a great D you can buy yourself time for the offense to come around and still win games. After watching years of swiss cheese defense, this is a blessing. Don't you remember watching Fewell/Wandstat/fill_in_the_blank D's that made you want to pull your hair out. If the defense lives up to its billing and improves its run defense from last year and the D-line plays the way it can watch out.

The D-Line is so impressive. I know its just pre-season but if you look at last year and then the few plays the starting D was in yesterday they manhandled the Giants offensive line. Seeing Brandon Spikes clog up the middle against the run was exhilarating. I know Kiko is out but he was being moved to the outside for a reason. Look for a big year from Spikes.

Even without Pettine, I believe there are in good hands with Schwartz. I believe they will play more disciplined with just as much pressure on the QB.

I thoroughly enjoyed the defensive play, I also think that side of the ball will keep this team watchable this year, but it's too bad we have a 3rd string QB entrenched as our starter because later in the year due to playing more snaps than they should these guys will get worn out.

To answer the title, it sure does...

crazy talk

you also win by taking it one game at a time.

You also win by winning one game at a time " HC Marrone "

We lost

but you are correct . Never look ahead to the next game or goal. When you have one right in front of you !