Upon further review...

Guys, I've been out of the loop on vacation for awhile and haven't heard much about Cordy Glenn. Not sure how anyone can make predictions without knowing his status. Do you guys know something I don't?

Not sure about everybody else, but I use my daughters trusty magic 8 ball (no, not that kind of 8 ball) to provide me with all these answers of which I seek.

1 - @Chicago: I think we'll win this game. Our #2 rushing attack against their #32 rushing defense, then strength against strength their #5 passing offense versus our #4 pass defense. Pound the ball, and run them out of their own stadium. WIN (1-0)

2 - Miami: another game we should pound the ball. WIN (2-0)

3 - SD: this game comes down to the QBs. LOSS (2-1)

4 - @Houston: it will take time to turn that team around. WIN (3-1)

5 - @Detroit: this game will be tough. Their passing offense can light it up, and our run offense can't keep up. LOSS (3-2)

6 - NE: we should be able to win this game at home, but as usual we'll find some way to screw it up. LOSS (3-3)

7 - Minn: with our improved rushing defense we carry the day. WIN (4-3)

8 - @NYJ: I think we blow them out and Rex gets fired. I can't see how he can keep the team together much longer. WIN (5-3)

9 - KC: if we can follow the same formula as last time without the mistakes we should win. That said... LOSS (5-4)

10 - @Miami: their coach may be on the hot seat. Easy win. WIN (6-4)

11 - NYJ: beat 'em again. WIN (7-4)

12 - Cle: welcome Pettiness back them send him home with a loss. WIN (8-4)

13 - @Denver: enough said. LOSS (8-5)

14 - GB: Aaron Rodgers puts on a show. LOSS (8-6)

15 - @Oak: I dont see anything threatening about that team + no QB. WIN (9-6)

16 - @NE: playoffs on the line we beat NE on their turf. WIN (10-6) tie breakers give us the division!

WTH when did I become an optimist? 'Tis the season I guess.

16 - @NE: Win...Thats right people...I have us sweeping NE. Am I crazy? Maybe...but I feel the circumstances are right this year to pull this off. This late in the season, there is a high probability that one or more of NE's top 3 playmakers are out with injury (Gronk, Vereen, Edelman) as all 3 are very brittle. I think they will be vulnerable and the Bills will come in fired up with it facing its best finish and potential divisional crown in over a decade.

Just my 2 cents.

While it would be great to finally see the Bills sweep the Pats, I highly doubt it would happen. Since Belichek and Brady have been together, they've beaten the Bills by a significant margin in the 2nd divisional matchup. I could see the Bills sweeping both the Dolphins and Jets this season.