TBD fantasy league

CountryCletus

I think awwufelloff ran it... I know he was in it 2 years ago at least. If you want to run it just put the info up on the main board.

This board only gets frequented by a few of us but the info is usually decent. There are some of us that spend way too much time on fantasy football lol

I think awwufelloff ran it... I know he was in it 2 years ago at least. If you want to run it just put the info up on the main board.

This board only gets frequented by a few of us but the info is usually decent. There are some of us that spend way too much time on fantasy football lol

That would be me.

Speaking of which I am picking 6th in a standard 10 team league with a snake draft.

Who should I draft?

CBF

That would be me.

Speaking of which I am picking 6th in a standard 10 team league with a snake draft.

Who should I draft?

CBF

That's tough as it really depends on your strategy. In my mind there are 4 top rbs in McCoy Charles Peterson and forte. Then it is a mix of who you like next. For me this is the range that Calvin Johnson or Peyton manning should be the pick.

Then again I'm not a rb rb guy like most people are. Last year rb was such a crapshoot I wouldn't want to waste a pick that early on a maybe. Megatron and Peyton are very close to sure things to be at or near the top of their position.

I play mostly in ppr leagues so I'm a bit skewed on who my top rbs are but at 14 you might be able to stack another elite wr if you grab megatron first. If jimmy graham is there in the second you could have the #1 wr and te. That is a great start to a championship team imo.

That's tough as it really depends on your strategy. In my mind there are 4 top rbs in McCoy Charles Peterson and forte. Then it is a mix of who you like next. For me this is the range that Calvin Johnson or Peyton manning should be the pick.

Then again I'm not a rb rb guy like most people are. Last year rb was such a crapshoot I wouldn't want to waste a pick that early on a maybe. Megatron and Peyton are very close to sure things to be at or near the top of their position.

I play mostly in ppr leagues so I'm a bit skewed on who my top rbs are but at 14 you might be able to stack another elite wr if you grab megatron first. If jimmy graham is there in the second you could have the #1 wr and te. That is a great start to a championship team imo.

Agree with this! I too am in PPR leagues... I think one of the top 4 RB's have about a 50% chance to make it to you, and if you are in a PPR league as well, could end up with a top RB, and one of the following- Graham, top 5 WR, or top 4 QB in your first two rounds... I like to pick 4-6.... But if I can pick 10 and have a stud fall to me in round 1, I am all about it

• 3 weeks later...

I ran it two years ago and it was just for fun. It wasn't really active. The last two years someone has got together a pay league on yahoo which has been very successful. I forget who ran it, but was hoping we can get that going again this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.