What does Cyrus Kouandjio add to the Bills offense?

Glenn Williams woods urbik Pears .

I assume are the starters for discussion sake .

I would expect Kujo to vie for starter against Pears , and Richardson to give both Williams and Urbik a bit of competition this year. Henderson is an unknown , but i am hopefull.

And we have Hairston healthy . Thats what i mean about depth i guess . Theres a few more like Asper and Unga but the ones i have listed i consider likely to remain on the team this year.

Pears may have to work a contract though and may well be a reserve also.

ps i just cracked a beer to get us on the same page :thumbsup:

I'm sorry- I'm certainly not the rainman of the Bills... I actually quite slow at times... And don't read all that well- apparently...

Enjoy the beer!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry- I'm certainly not the rainman of the Bills... I actually quite slow at times... And don't read all that well- apparently...

Enjoy the beer!

I will !

I think we are eye to eye brother .

But i can count matchsticks dropped on the floor like nobodies business . and other useless stuff :lol:

Edited by 3rdand12

Not going to lie. IU hated the pick at the time.I don't think he's quick enough. I see Chadler Jones, Cameron Wake and Muhammed Wilkerson dominating him. They will be to athletic for him. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this guy makes Mike Williams look highly athletics. Williams did 29 reps of 225 to Koundjioa's 21. Mike Williams was 5.3 in the forty and Kounandjyio was 5.6 I hope he truns out to be a good player, but when you're not as athletic As Mike Willimas it's not a good sign.

Edited by MrLocke

Not going to lie. IU hated the pick at the time.I don't think he's quick enough. I see Chadler Jones, Cameron Wake and Muhammed Wilkerson dominating him. They will be to athletic for him. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this guy makes Mike Williams look highly athletics. Williams did 29 reps of 225 to Koundjioa's 21. Mike Williams was 5.3 in the forty and Kounandjyio was 5.6 I hope he truns out to be a good player, but when you're not as athletic As Mike Willimas it's not a good sign.

Combine crap does not matter on the field. It just doesn't. I don't know nor does anyone how he will play once he gets out there but he could be DJ Fluker 2.0 and that would be outstanding. Fluker struggles in the pass game but his run blocking is something that helped the Chargers offense get to the next level. Edited by YoloinOhio

Combine crap does not matter on the field. It just doesn't. I don't know nor does anyone how he will play once he gets out there but he could be DJ Fluker 2.0 and that would be outstanding. Fluker struggles in the pass game but his run blocking is something that helped the Chargers offense get to the next level.

Completely agree about the combine stuff. The top players know they are only there for a media show. Others that have question marks/later rounders are what the combine is for.

I don't see people scared that the sabres 1st rounder did 1 pull up at the NHL combine.