Check out this sweet video "Plays of the year!"

Mike32282

One of our Posters on BillsZone.com, (BAM) put together a highlight video for the season. You can download it here...It's about 53.4 MB and is over 9 min long, but well worth the wait to download it.

All you have to do is rename the file after you download it. Take off the "x"

DOWNLOAD HERE - Right Click Save Target As...

Here's the thread if you want to comment on it...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=64369

That completely rocked.

Not that I didn't know these things already, but that video confirmed a few things:

1. Lee Evans is AWESOME

2. Takeo Spikes is AWESOME

3. Terrence McGee is AWESOME

I talked to Brad last week and he mentioned he was finishing up this video.  Has anybody seen the one he did of the Browns game?   That was truly awesome!

218337[/snapback]

I have all of his videos saved on my computer. The Browns one was one of my favs. BTW...JJamezz also started creating some from the season too. He did the Rams one a couple weeks ago. :P

Does anyone know what song is playing at the very end while the credits are on. It's not any of the songs that are listed during the credits, there is no singing it's just the background music. I really like that song, but don't know the title or who it's by. If anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

Ev

Does anyone know what song is playing at the very end while the credits are on.  It's not any of the songs that are listed during the credits, there is no singing it's just the background music.  I really like that song, but don't know the title or who it's by.  If anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

Ev

218486[/snapback]

I think it's a song by Tool. But I'm not sure.

Does anyone know what song is playing at the very end while the credits are on.  It's not any of the songs that are listed during the credits, there is no singing it's just the background music.  I really like that song, but don't know the title or who it's by.  If anyone knows please let me know, thanks.

Ev

218486[/snapback]

The song is called "Schism" from the album "Lateralus". The band is Tool.