Frank Summers in this offense

#34fan

Love the Frank.

I will miss him if he is let go and harbor resentment for awhile . I did get over Corey Mac because of Frank the Tank .

I dont want to keep turning these guys over. FB is my favorite player .

Let Evan Rodriguez go to PS or something

For those of you who think Summers doesn't make the team I say you're just not paying attention. Marrone is trying to build a build, strong team, even by NFL standards. Bigger OLs (the Bills have the biggest O-line in the league) along

with guys like Summers and L. Smith (who is used as a third OT) both to protect Manuel and to improve the running game.

I think back to guys like Bam Morris, and Jerome Bettis, and it seems only fair that we should have a big punishing back as a go-to in goal line situations. That sentiment is also fueled by the fact that Tyrone Wheatley is RB's coach. -The Wheat-beast was really something special at his peak.

Edited by #34fan

Summers will make the team fellas. Count on it. Not because of his ability to play FB, but because he is an excellent ST player.

The Bills don't have anyone like him on the roster.

He will also be a nice benefit to have in short yardage and goal line situations. He's obviously built for blocking, but can also sneak out of the backfield and catch the ball as a change up.

If the team only takes 6 LBs (Spikes/Alonso/Rivers/Brown/Bradham/Pollard), which is what I think will happen, then Summers will essentially take what would be the 7th LB's spot as a ST player.

This is exactly what I was thinking.