Kyle Williams to be featured on NFLN Top 100 (top 40) tonight

So 60% of the players in the league are better? The players think that 1.9% of the players in the league are better.

Should the Bills trade him for John Skelton to fix the QB position?

If you want to be a troll at least be a good troll. Say that he is around 200 which will get people's panties in a bunch. Saying he comes in after 1,000 just means that you are so clueless that people won't bother to get upset.

Not trolling at all. Bills are not better with him on the field. They don't win more. They don't play better. He is just about the easiest replaceable player the Bills have on the team.

Remember when the Bills played the Redskins and won 23-0 and got lots of sacks? Yep, no Kyle Williams on the field. That was the best game they played in D that year. That team got blown out a lot.

THey let up 26 points a game he played in, and they let up 27 without him.

See, no impact at all. And that is even with giving up in games too and letting up even more points, and Fitz throwing a gazillion INTs.

He is a meaningless player.

Fact 1: Bills have stunk for 8 years with Kyle Williams anchoring the run defense

Fact 2: The Bills do not play better with or without him --> definition of replaceable

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trolling at all. Bills are not better with him on the field. They don't win more. They don't play better. He is just about the easiest replaceable player the Bills have on the team.

Remember when the Bills played the Redskins and won 23-0 and got lots of sacks? Yep, no Kyle Williams on the field. That was the best game they played in D that year. That team got blown out a lot.

THey let up 26 points a game he played in, and they let up 27 without him.

See, no impact at all. And that is even with giving up in games too and letting up even more points, and Fitz throwing a gazillion INTs.

He is a meaningless player.

Fact 1: Bills have stunk for 8 years with Kyle Williams anchoring the run defense

Fact 2: The Bills do not play better with or without him --> definition of replaceable

You are trolling. Personally I think that KW is overrated at 32. I think that he is closer to about 70 but not anywhere closer to 300 or a thousand or even a million (why not). Your opinion is so ridiculous that no one can even have an intelligent debate with you. If you think that he is overrated -fine.

Using hyperbole to get your point across can be effective if done correctly. If you said something to the tune of, "there are 12 DTs better than KW & here's why _____" people would disagree but listen to your side. When you say something like "there are 64 DTs better than KW & here's why _____" people think you are a troll (or an idiot).

I am expecting a big year from Jerry Hughes on a sidenote. I think that he is going to have 94 sacks.

You are trolling. Personally I think that KW is overrated at 32. I think that he is closer to about 70 but not anywhere closer to 300 or a thousand or even a million (why not). Your opinion is so ridiculous that no one can even have an intelligent debate with you. If you think that he is overrated -fine.

Using hyperbole to get your point across can be effective if done correctly. If you said something to the tune of, "there are 12 DTs better than KW & here's why _____" people would disagree but listen to your side. When you say something like "there are 64 DTs better than KW & here's why _____" people think you are a troll (or an idiot).

I am expecting a big year from Jerry Hughes on a sidenote. I think that he is going to have 94 sacks.

He's definitely trolling. There is no logical way anyone could really have his opinion of KW without the intent of getting a rise out of people. I'm surprised he hasn't supported his opinion with facts he found in "an article from a book" he read. 

FTR. You can learn everything you'll ever need to know about him by reading a few pages of the FAQ of Islam thread in PPP. I've never seen anything like it. Spoiler alert, you'll never take him seriously again.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

He's definitely trolling. There is no logical way anyone could really have his opinion of KW without the intent of getting a rise out of people. I'm surprised he hasn't supported his opinion with facts he found in "an article from a book" he read.

FTR. You can learn everything you'll ever need to know about him by reading a few pages of the FAQ of Islam thread in PPP. I've never seen anything like it. Spoiler alert, you'll never take him seriously again.

Ha ha, thanks Kiko. I can't wait to read more!!

Against my better judgement I waded in and checked out one page worth of his posts in that thread. Unreal. And you're right. Says all I need to know. He'll be easy to ignore from now on.

GO BILLS!!!

Against my better judgement I waded in and checked out one page worth of his posts in that thread. Unreal. And you're right. Says all I need to know. He'll be easy to ignore from now on.

GO BILLS!!!

You're a stronger man than I am. It was like a train wreck that I just couldn't stop looking at.