Bills only have 3 players age 30+

Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams, & Pears- who may not even be on the final roster. That's it. Just looking over the roster, I knew we had a young team, but I didn't realize just how young. If this draft pans out how most of us think it will, we'll have a very solid core for years to come. Exciting to think about.

PS- I'm not counting Moorman, for obvious reasons.

Fred Jackson, Kyle Williams, & Pears- who may not even be on the final roster. That's it. Just looking over the roster, I knew we had a young team, but I didn't realize just how young. If this draft pans out how most of us think it will, we'll have a very solid core for years to come. Exciting to think about.

only stipulation to having the talent for years to come is that we have to re sign these players when their contracts come up. And we have quite a few coming up in the next few years.

only stipulation to having the talent for years to come is that we have to re sign these players when their contracts come up. And we have quite a few coming up in the next few years.

yes, I am sick of the Bills being the farm team for other NFL franchises!

That's a definite concern, but I have to think Whaley will be more proactive at re-signing our own talent than Nix was. At least he's already working on a Plan B for if/when Spiller walks with Bryce Brown.

Plus he went all-in on Watkins knowing who his agent is. He must be ready to be just as aggressive when the time comes to re-up him.

yes, I am sick of the Bills being the farm team for other NFL franchises!

Who are the players who have gone on to have a great career with other teams......Every year, every NFL team loses some good to excellent player for different reasons. The Bills are no different.

Who are the players who have gone on to have a great career with other teams......Every year, every NFL team loses some good to excellent player for different reasons. The Bills are no different.

Except it's rare that those players come to Buffalo and get really good.

Except it's rare that those players come to Buffalo and get really good.

I thought we have had good runs with our FA signings over the last decade, especially on defense. On offense we rarely sign FA.

I thought we have had good runs with our FA signings over the last decade, especially on defense. On offense we rarely sign FA.

Not many FA came to Buffalo and became Pro Bowlers did they? Takeo Spikes. London Fletcher - but he went on to be a Redskin legend. Troy Vincent? Lawyer Milloy? Mario Williams counts. But this is a really thin list.

Why not count Moorman, because he is over 40?? Lol

Antoine Winfield

Donte Whitner

Marshawn Lynch

Pat Williams

Jason Peters

to name just a few who come to mind.

Moorman is worth counting. He is not just a punter, he's the special teams captain and a leader on the team