Draft Show: Doug Whaley 1-on-1 Interview (5/8/14)

Draft Show: Doug Whaley 1-on-1 Interview <5:20>

Bills General Manager Doug Whaley sits down with Chris Brown to discuss the depth of the 2014 draft class and draft day trade scenarios.

2014 Buffalo Bills Draft Special <41:51>

Watch the Buffalo Bills Draft Special presented by New Era. The show features an exclusive interview with General Manager Doug Whaley, a national perspective from NFL.com's Charles Davis, Director of Player Personnel Jim Monos breaks down the top prospects plus we debate who the Bills might pick the 9th selection.

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Let's Go Buffalo!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

One thing that really stuck out in Whaley's interview was when he said

"we need a receiver that can play catch not drop"

And out of all the TE prospects in the draft even though Ebron is the one mentioned going to the Bills he has the highest percentage of drops per pass attempts to him , even though he has the superior athletic ability and can get open it's 60/40 if he'll catch it .

Is that what you want with the game on the line ? I don't !!

Every year i get feelings about players & sometimes i'm wrong but i just get a bad vibe about Ebron & i hope the Bills go with some one other than him ...

One thing that really stuck out in Whaley's interview was when he said

"we need a receiver that can play catch not drop"

And out of all the TE prospects in the draft even though Ebron is the one mentioned going to the Bills he has the highest percentage of drops per pass attempts to him , even though he has the superior athletic ability and can get open it's 60/40 if he'll catch it .

Is that what you want with the game on the line ? I don't !!

Every year i get feelings about players & sometimes i'm wrong but i just get a bad vibe about Ebron & i hope the Bills go with some one other than him ...

just because a player tends to drop the ball in college doesnt automatically mean he cant improve on his drops and eventually lower the total of drops

Jerry Rice had the drops early in his career which he obviously resolved...with the help of gloves and stick'em i believe

on the other end of that Terrell Owens was never able to improve on his drops mainly because he refused to catch the ball with his hands

Edited by Max997