Official Tom Brady thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he LOOKS like one... the hat, and the nose.  Throw him in the water.... if he floats....

215611[/snapback]

lol........

I want to know two things: One, why is he growing a Flutie doo? And two, howz the cheese coming over there, McJeff?

What is curious about Tom Brady is that he was not a great college QB. In fact he was Drew Henson's backup at Michigan. There was nothing in his past that would indicate he would become any good. It was like one day he woke up and <poof> he's a great QB. Makes me scratch my head.

PTR

What is curious about Tom Brady is that he was not a great college QB.  In fact he was Drew Henson's backup at Michigan.   There was nothing in his past that would indicate he would become any good.  It was like one day he woke up and <poof> he's a great QB.  Makes me scratch my head.

PTR

215632[/snapback]

I'm still leaning towards a pact with Satan...total power at the NFL level, but he has to go through life looking like a Little Rascal.

i can't believe it's taken this long for some people to actually admit that brady is every bit as good as he appears to be in that uniform.

he is. and he has the number 1 coach in the game, and a slate of position coaches who are good enough to be coordinators. and his receivers are smart and fast and tough adn they don't do stupid things and they don't drop balls and they don't take penalties.

and his defense isn't too shabby either.

i can't believe it's taken this long for some people to actually admit that brady is every bit as good as he appears to be in that uniform.

he is. and he has the number 1 coach in the game, and a slate of position coaches who are good enough to be coordinators. and his receivers are smart and fast and tough adn they don't do stupid things and they don't drop balls and they don't take penalties.

and his defense isn't too shabby either.

215654[/snapback]

I've fought it for a long time, but I've seen enough.....they are the best by a wide margin. Hell, Brady may even be underrated for gosh sakes.