Praying to baby jesus

Baby jesus...people in Buffalo all go to mass every Sunday, eat fish fry on Fridays, and buy novena ads in the Cheetowaga Times.  Answer our prayers and make the Pats lose!

PTR

215516[/snapback]

I don't think He's worried about football. He's worried about souls. Just putting it into perspective.

I don't think He's worried about football.  He's worried about souls.  Just putting it into perspective.

215729[/snapback]

lol......I don't mean to laugh, cause I try to be a good Christian man and all.....but this just struck me funny :D

I don't think He's worried about football.  He's worried about souls.  Just putting it into perspective.

215729[/snapback]

Apparantly you don't watch Simpsons; there was an episode or two there which CLEARLY show that God is very interested in football, but doesn't get a lot of time to watch it.

Sheesh.

CW

Apparantly you don't watch Simpsons; there was an episode or two there which CLEARLY show that God is very interested in football, but doesn't get a lot of time to watch it.

Sheesh.

CW

216352[/snapback]

lol......see, I knew there had to be a perfectly good explanation out there somewhere