Traveling to Sydney Australia today: LAMP

Nanker

Was that the way you went? Two stops? When I went it was direct from LA to Sydney, then on the way back, direct from Auckland to LA.

Ours was LA-Hawaii-Aukland-Sydney. Not so bad seeing most was in an virtually empty 747 where we had a whole row to ourselves to lie down and sleep. Return trip was Sydney-LA which sucked becuause it was a full 747 with some fat smelly guy next to me.

Ours was LA-Hawaii-Aukland-Sydney. Not so bad seeing most was in an virtually empty 747 where we had a whole row to ourselves to lie down and sleep. Return trip was Sydney-LA which sucked becuause it was a full 747 with some fat smelly guy next to me.

That was just the Pacific Time Zone & the gov't of California getting back @ you...

...For cheating it out of a full day!

;-P

whn I took that route I landed in Hawaii Friday at 11PM, left just past midnight (Sat) and arrived in Aukland Sunday morning 8 hours after leaving Hawaii

Just got back to the US and in the United lounge in SFO. The flight back was a beast. Left at 1:55 pm May 1, arrived in SF 11:20 AM. LEAVING FOR Newark in an hour and touchdown at 11:00 PM.

I couldn't log in to the boards here any way I tried when down under. Phone, laptop and hotel computer all got the same message: "You are FORBIDDEN to view this forum". I thought I must have put a naughty link to the r/nsfw area of redddit :bag:

Glad to say that wasn't so.

We had a great time there. More later.

Hey, did anybody remember that The Draft is this week? There should be some talk about that over on The Wall. I'll have to check that out next - now that I can see what's going on in the inner sanctum. :w00t: