New Buffalo Bills Fan Rap anthem (2014)

ldmgrand

The Mafia- Buffalo Bills Anthem:

Buffalo Football Anthems album available now on itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/buffalo-football-anthems-single/id860494891?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Buffalo Bills Anthem maker LDM Grand is back and this time he's brought the Bills Mafia with him. Right now is a very intense for Bills fans with the passing away of Owner Ralph Wilson (R.I.P.), and recent news of Jim Kelly fighting cancer (#PrayersForJK) . Lets put nothing but positive energy out and represent our team!!

Follow anthem maker LDM Grand

Twitter, YouTube, Instagram: @ldmgrand

Edited by ldmgrand

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! I'll rep #billsmafia

thank you!

I hate the whole "Bills Mafia" thing. Throw a bad rap on top of it…..oh yeah, that'll sell.

I do love the 7 Nation Army in the background tho.

thanks for listening.

Not a fan if every team using seven nation army as their song.

It belongs to Miami heat jmo.

thanks for listening

too rap for my Italian blood

thanks for checking it out though

I hate the whole "Bills Mafia" thing. Throw a bad rap on top of it…..oh yeah, that'll sell.

I do love the 7 Nation Army in the background tho.

oh yeah and its already selling. So you're right when you say "That'll sell" Thanks.

Can someone explain to me what the Bills mafia is? Is it an exclusive club that you have to gain access to or can anyone just say they're part of it like saying "Red Sox nation" or something like that? I've been a pretty hardcore fan since '85 and I was never invited to join. Is it just a group of fans that hype the Bills on social media or do they actually get together in real life? And if so, do they put hits out on opposing fans? I had season tickets from '87-'94 and I was at the greatest comeback game, that's gotta make me like a captain or something, right? And when I'm at a game, how do I know if you're mafia? Is there a hand sign I can throw up to claim my set? And do they tailgate together? If I'm walking through the main lot and I see a young dude with a chinstrap beard blasting bad rap music, funneling beers, puking and cursing at opposing fans, can I assume that guy is in the mafia? I'm only half joking with this, I really have no idea.

I think the #BillsMafia thing is awesome. Not sure what it is exactly, seems like a social media oriented group of fans. It's good for the team.

This pretty much sums #billsmafia up. It keeps the team trending on Twitter and social media. Modern way of creating a fan club.

Edited by Clutchwarfare

I can't stand this idea of trying to make a theme. Not one bit about it is fun. The shout song works because it is so silly and lame it is ironic and you end up loving it

Here's ti hoping none of this nonsense sticks. BillsMafia doesn't strike the ear well. And its juvenile in its trolling. But it has come a long way and is something that is fun for many people.

oh yeah and its already selling. So you're right when you say "That'll sell" Thanks.

Way to be a transparent person here. You know, it's bad enough that there's nothing redeeming about this "anthem", but false ego like that isn't going to help me defend your "attempt" at destroying my generation's reputation.

And another thing... It might help if you look into music theory before "producing" music and trying to sell it.

I've never been a big fan of the whole "Bills Mafia" thing. I like what they do, but I hate their name. Having said that, this is....terrible. It's even worse than the name.

Better than *insert team name here* Nation. It's original. It's memorable.

Haven't listened yet, but I'm partial to Shout. I kind of liked last years though.

Why are "traditional" Bills fans $h'tt'ng on a different way of supporting the same team (#billsmafia)??? The internet sucks sometimes man... We are all in the same boat and have the same intentions.

I can't stand this idea of trying to make a theme. Not one bit about it is fun. The shout song works because it is so silly and lame it is ironic and you end up loving it

Here's ti hoping none of this nonsense sticks. BillsMafia doesn't strike the ear well. And its juvenile in its trolling. But it has come a long way and is something that is fun for many people.

Edited by Clutchwarfare

Some, not all, of the "Bills Mafia" give the fanbase a bad name.

Yeah, but that happens with every part of every fan base. I'm sure some of the idiots in the stadium that make people not want to attend games identify with the mafia, but I'm willing to bet that most don't.