All Bills Visitors in Updated Mock

I've added 3 more players, Matthews, Duvernay-Tardif, and Terrence West to the original post. -Astro

Phew. That Mathews visitation allows me to sleep at night.

If Evans or Mathews are there at #9 that has to be the pick.

Right now, I'm hoping there is a major run on QB's I'm the top 8 along with Evans & Watkins going. That should drop Matthews to us @ 9 - I'd much rather have Matthews then Lewan.

Then in the 2nd, address our 2nd biggest need @ TE with Niklas. I just think Niklas fits in this offense much better then ASJ. He is one of the few top TE's with significant time playing on the line rather then being split out most of the time.

He's 6'6" / 270lb with the strength that makes him a very good blocker- something the Bills hold in very high regard. He also has the tools to be a very good receiver & one hell of a red zone threat. He would also allow us to move Chandler to TE2 where he is much better suited.

Getting Niklas and Matthews in the 1st 2 rounds really improves our run blocking. Pears was rated as the worst run blocking RT & we were 8th worst run blocking unit overall.

Manuel would have much better protection plus 3 legit, big red zone targets: Mike Williams, Troy Niklas, & Scott Chandler.

Right now, I'm hoping there is a major run on QB's I'm the top 8 along with Evans & Watkins going. That should drop Matthews to us @ 9 - I'd much rather have Matthews then Lewan.

Then in the 2nd, address our 2nd biggest need @ TE with Niklas. I just think Niklas fits in this offense much better then ASJ. He is one of the few top TE's with significant time playing on the line rather then being split out most of the time.

He's 6'6" / 270lb with the strength that makes him a very good blocker- something the Bills hold in very high regard. He also has the tools to be a very good receiver & one hell of a red zone threat. He would also allow us to move Chandler to TE2 where he is much better suited.

Getting Niklas and Matthews in the 1st 2 rounds really improves our run blocking. Pears was rated as the worst run blocking RT & we were 8th worst run blocking unit overall.

Manuel would have much better protection plus 3 legit, big red zone targets: Mike Williams, Troy Niklas, & Scott Chandler.

That would be quite a start. Using all visitors, I'd continue:

RD1-RT Matthews

RD2-TE Niklas

RD3-WR Latimer

RD4-RB Andre Williams

RD5-S Ahmad Dixon

RD7-OG John Urschel

That would be quite a start. Using all visitors, I'd continue:

RD1-RT Matthews

RD2-TE Niklas

RD3-WR Latimer

RD4-RB Andre Williams

RD5-S Ahmad Dixon

RD7-OG John Urschel

quite optimistic, wouidn't you say? Latimer might sneak into first round and Williams will go much higher then the 4th

quite optimistic, wouidn't you say? Latimer might sneak into first round and Williams will go much higher then the 4th

Latimer won't be first round, Niklas may drop into the late 2nd to mid-3rd, and Williams could go in the 3rd, no higher. There will be no RBs in the first round, and only 3 (Sankey, Hyde, Hill, maybe Mason) will be picked in RD2.

Let's say CLE takes Watkins at 4, and Carr (or Bridgewater) fall to #9--not an unplanned scenario for the Bills IMHO.

Bills do your trade, According to this trade chart, highlighting CLE's picks,

CLE gets our 9 [1350 pts] and we get CLE's

RD1#26 [700 pts]

RD2#35 [550]

RD4#106 [ 82].

The points work out, by the way, very nicely.

Here's the Mock of this. CLE is ecstatic and Bills are happy.

1 4 Cleveland Sammy Watkins WRF Clemson

1 9 Cleveland Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville

------------

1 26 Buffalo Zack Martin OG/OT Notre Dame............(in for visit)

1 35 Buffalo Scott Crichton DE43 Oregon State .......(in for visit)

2 41 Buffalo Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame...................(in for visit)

3 73 Buffalo Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor...................(in for visit)

4 106 Buffalo Chris Smith DE43 Arkansas

4 109 Buffalo Jeremy Hill RBF LSU. .........................(in for visit)

5 149 Buffalo Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor......................(in for a visit)

6 185 Buffalo (Traded)

7 224 Buffalo Ross Cockrell CB Duke......................(in for visit)

This report was produced with Draft Tek's Draft Simulator: WWW.Drafttek.com. Posting this report without giving the foregoing information is a copyright violation.

I think Crichton is a huge reach at that point

That scenario is very tantalizing, Astrobot.

I agree with you, timestamp. In that situation, I'd rather draft Stephon Tuitt instead of Crichton.

Don't people say this every year?

Yes, and it is a good idea every year; it just happens very seldom, for whatever reason.

Let's say CLE takes Watkins at 4, and Carr (or Bridgewater) fall to #9--not an unplanned scenario for the Bills IMHO.

Bills do your trade, According to this trade chart, highlighting CLE's picks,

CLE gets our 9 [1350 pts] and we get CLE's

RD1#26 [700 pts]

RD2#35 [550]

RD4#106 [ 82].

The points work out, by the way, very nicely.

Here's the Mock of this. CLE is ecstatic and Bills are happy.

1 4 Cleveland Sammy Watkins WRF Clemson

1 9 Cleveland Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville

------------

1 26 Buffalo Zack Martin OG/OT Notre Dame............(in for visit)

1 35 Buffalo Scott Crichton DE43 Oregon State .......(in for visit)

2 41 Buffalo Troy Niklas TE Notre Dame...................(in for visit)

3 73 Buffalo Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor...................(in for visit)

4 106 Buffalo Chris Smith DE43 Arkansas

4 109 Buffalo Jeremy Hill RBF LSU. .........................(in for visit)

5 149 Buffalo Ahmad Dixon SS Baylor......................(in for a visit)

6 185 Buffalo (Traded)

7 224 Buffalo Ross Cockrell CB Duke......................(in for visit)

This report was produced with Draft Tek's Draft Simulator: WWW.Drafttek.com. Posting this report without giving the foregoing information is a copyright violation.

I love that trade, but I think second round is way too high for Crichton and 3d is too high for Seastrunk. Would also like to see a QB and another OL in the mix somewhere.