The Trust

beerme1

i say this as well. But for a nasty example. Say they move this year. Next season you wouldn't watch them because you still like all their players that were here when they were in Buffalo? If they were in a run for the playoffs and beyond you wouldn't time in to route for Freddy? CJ? Stevie? Kiko?

Something tells me most would watch just because of the love for our former players. ANC chances are we would develop hope for new players that we hadn't seen before.

Unfortunately I feel disgusted by it but it'll probably happen.

I don't think this will happen if the Bills leave. When the Browns left, their fans did NOT follow the Ravens. As I recall, a good number of them found other teams to cheer for, including the Bills. I would be done w/ the NFL except for playing fantasy football.

The trust is cheap.

hahaha. someone had to do it! well done!

yeah, no way I would root for a relocated Bills team. If anything I would strongly root against them, but most likely I would just become as passionate about the NFL as I am about the NBA (just found out this week that there is a team in Oklahoma City)

I had the weirdest dream that Papa from Papa Johns bought the Bills. Hilarious maybe I need to get interested in other things until the draft.

that's funny. Perhaps he can get Manning to play here next year. The off-season is really getting to your head.

yeah, no way I would root for a relocated Bills team. If anything I would strongly root against them, but most likely I would just become as passionate about the NFL as I am about the NBA (just found out this week that there is a team in Oklahoma City)

I was going to say - the only sport that I don't have a team is the NBA. Once the Braves left, I couldn't become a fan of another team, even though I tried. Just wasn't the same. (Now I just root for whoever is playing the Heat!)

Not knowing there's a team in OKC would be stretching it, though! Haha. They're one of the best teams. I'm aware of it all. Just have no passion for it.