Evans or Ebron?

e vs e  

223 members have voted

1. 1. who would you draft

• evans
    • ebron

Ebron's stock has fallen quite a bit with a number of GM's. The knocks have been that he has inconsistent hands (noted numerous end zone drops), and that he won't block. Yeah, I'm lazy when using my tablet, sorry no loinkss, but read, just read, and the more you read the less Ebron seems like any answer. In fact the entire TE class hass been said to be sub-par.

Also, ass it's already been said, we already have Gragg. No need for Ebron. I personally like building the OL, and possibly Evans if they go for a skills position.

I simply do not get Bills fans not wanting Ebron.

Yes, there was an unnamed NFL executive that gave a very strange comment regarding him being a "pain in the butt". That comment sounded so fake, phony and put on that it should even make Bills fans want him more seeing how there's a team out there pulling out all the stops in the hopes of him falling to them. The silly comment sounded like the executive was from the Jets. Here's a link to the story about the comment with an interview with Mike Mayock...

http://www.nfl.com/n...-te-draft-class

Ebron is from the north east, he's mature, he got a great personality and he already comes across as an NFL veteran in interviews. There's seemingly nothing "pain in the butt" about him unless you are the team playing him. He's going to be a star in the NFL and the Bills are in a great spot to pick him.

Edited by 1billsfan

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good post .

Not sure how Bills feel about Moaeki or Gragg . Smith is a known quantity and Chandler should be steady .

And if i was an opposing team scouting Bills and how they will use the TE position i bet i would have no clue . I hope the Bills do .

The Bill shave the most underwhelming TEs in all of football. Mostly the other team can just ignore them.

The Bill shave the most underwhelming TEs in all of football. Mostly the other team can just ignore them.

Well thats one way to plan for them !

Keep in mind we haveno idea what Moeaki brings and Gragg is just getting his feet wet. Lot of physical upside though .

Chandler coming off injury . There might be something there. But hell yeas draft one to improve the group. Just not Ebron at 9