UGH !! This Is Some of Whats Wrong At 1 Bills Drive

T master

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was told by a very good source with the Chargers that Rhinehart chose to leave the Bills and follow the OL coach to SD. SD also was desperate for OL help and guaranteed he would be starter. The Bills may have made him an offer but he chose to leave.

Edited by YoloinOhio

again, what don't you get about being proactive and signing him to a better, long term deal once you see the kid can play? If he is under contract he can't just walk away or sign somewhere else. In the end he wanted to leave just the same way Levitre wanted to leave. I'm thinking because this franchise in all its glorious stupidity doesn't think very highly of offensive linemen.

Doug Legurski graded in the red as the worst back up player on a bad Steelers O line in 2012. As a backup in some games he graded (-6.4), and finished 2012 with a neg (24.6) So they knew he wasn't a very good player and still brought him in as back up center. I just don't get how this team can be so unbelievably stupid when it entails one of the most important areas of building a solid team.

You can't make a player sign a contract.

Have you realized when Byrd walks we have to expend a high draft pick on a position that was a strength but is now a weakness? That pick could have solidified other weak areas but we can never address all of our weak areas because we continue to bleed from our inability to develop and keep talent. At best this team will become mediocre, but that will take a few years.

Far too early to come to this conclusion.Many didn't see Lawson and Hughes having the impact they did this year. With all of free agency and draft to go many things could happen. You very well could be right , but too early to tell. I for one trust this FO more then the the couple.

Why can't the Bills have this kind of foresight to see when a player truly helps a team be better go out & keep the player or players that do just that ?

Why can't they start their negotiations on contract extensions a year or more before the players contract is up in order to keep the good players around ? Such as in the Byrd, Levetrie, Greer, Poz, & others situations .

There will be more of these type of defections in the near future for the Bills too as long as they are not aggressive in trying to keep the guys we have .

The article below shows what happens to a team when it sees a guy that helps & they keep him dispute a injury , & this guy could have still been in a Bills uni & we wouldn't have had the trouble with our O line as we did last season , BUT NOOOOO !!

Now he is staying where the grass is definitely greener & helping this team to stay a play off contender ...

And i just bet we could all think of others such as this that could have been kept to help the cause ...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10583134/chad-rinehart-agrees-2-year-deal-return-san-diego-chargers

You mean like Aaron Williams and Eric Wood and Stevie Johnson and Kyle Williams? Doh!