1st peek at Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix

The Poojer

Why is Jim catching flack? Seriously, look at all of these movies rewriting history.

We've completely changed the lives of people like Howard Hughes, Ray Charles, William Wallace, and Jesus. Now we will see Jimi Hendrix and James Brown rewritten as some cheesy spoof of reality glamorizing the good and the bad and negating the actual middle ground and parts in between which were far more relevant.

That's called making things "Entertaining".

That's called making things "Entertaining".

With comedy you get things like Paul Blart Mall Cop, Tammy, and other ridiculous movies that had no business being made.

Today's movies are so full of their own **** and up their ass so much that you'd never realize that they are supposed to be entertainment. Movies like The King's Speech, and all of those movies that always win awards and get "Academy" and "Association" notice are just awful.

Movies that they make now are so glamorized and polluted with nonsense that they take away from the original story.

You know that's probably why I'm not a big movie guy. I find reality way more entertaining and my feet don't stick to the floor.

What is more entertaining to me then movies and nonsense are silly cartoons and thoughtless shows. I am much more entertained by watching a common movie that is well done or silly then I am some movie that is so deep in a storyline that watching it more then once just makes you fast forward most of the movie. Silver Linings Playbook is a great example of that type of movie.

But, I'll watch Mean Girls without fast forwarding.

With comedy you get things like Paul Blart Mall Cop, Tammy, and other ridiculous movies that had no business being made.

Today's movies are so full of their own **** and up their ass so much that you'd never realize that they are supposed to be entertainment. Movies like The King's Speech, and all of those movies that always win awards and get "Academy" and "Association" notice are just awful.

Movies that they make now are so glamorized and polluted with nonsense that they take away from the original story.

What is more entertaining to me then movies and nonsense are silly cartoons and thoughtless shows. I am much more entertained by watching a common movie that is well done or silly then I am some movie that is so deep in a storyline that watching it more then once just makes you fast forward most of the movie. Silver Linings Playbook is a great example of that type of movie.

But, I'll watch Mean Girls without fast forwarding.

I'm more of Blazing Saddles fart scene kind of guy.

I'm more of Blazing Saddles fart scene kind of guy.

That's more or less how the enlightened few are because:

A) We know the subject at nausea and do not appreciate rewritten history and stories full of lore and exaggeration.

B) Don't care enough about the story or character to care about the movie because we'd rather watch Airplane for the 100th time.