Buddy Nix to attend several pro days

Beerball

Wow a few innuendos in those sentences!

If he didn't come out as Gay, i don't think he would even be on any teams radar, kid must have got a marketing degree?

Maybe for you...

Innuendo is described as :an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.

Declaring innuendo is basically assuming purposeful suggestion. I did no such thing...

I was describing the way a football player moved...The same way I would describe any football player that moved that way...

Seriously though I'm just busting your chops... ;)

But truthfully I was not trying to be cute... B-)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone see the tweet that Buffalo has the 8th best roster in football? Gimme a sec to dig it up.

@nicklelcitybills (puriton) tweeted at 1:12 pm today based on @tyleroberly's PER model (whatever that is) that Buff has the 8th best roster in football.

No idea how PER is calculated or what it is but if there is any substance there then Buddy deserves the credit, no?

Edited by Thurmal34

Anyone see the tweet that Buffalo has the 8th best roster in football? Gimme a sec to dig it up.

@nicklelcitybills (puriton) tweeted at 1:12 pm today based on @tyleroberly's PER model (whatever that is) that Buff has the 8th best roster in football.

No idea how PER is calculated or what it is but if there is any substance there then Buddy deserves the credit, no?

When you consider that 9 of 11 starters on defense are either 1st or 2nd round picks, and the 5th rounder is an all pro, Moats is a 6th and probably will be replaced as a starter this off season. Meanwhile everyone is clamoring for another #1 to be used again on defense this year.

Offense: EJ a first, CJ a first, Wood a first, Glenn a 2nd, Urbik & TJ Graham both 3rds.

When you consider that 9 of 11 starters on defense are either 1st or 2nd round picks, and the 5th rounder is an all pro, Moats is a 6th and probably will be replaced as a starter this off season. Meanwhile everyone is clamoring for another #1 to be used again on defense this year.

Offense: EJ a first, CJ a first, Wood a first, Glenn a 2nd, Urbik & TJ Graham both 3rds.

It said best roster, not best defense right? I'm sure other teams have first round picks playing for them.

Wilson was average this year and played with one of the most dominant defenses of all time. They are in the discussion with 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens. So one way to look at Wilson is to lump him in with McMahon and Dilfer. I don't think he will be as good as Brady, Rodgers, Brees, or Manning but I think he is still getting better. He may have played his best in the playoffs. He also had virtually no one to throw to for large parts of the season.

But DC's have figured out Koepernick to some degree and I think they will figure out Wilson as well. Luck is still the best of that draft.

As for Buddy, I wish Whaley would tell him to go away. Nix is just another example of a long list of talent evaluators in Buffalo that just failed. Fitz contract, Spiller when they had Marshawn, A. Williams as a CB, Troup and his back. Yes the draft is mostly a crap shoot of misfires but this guy missed most of the time. Even his hits have question marks.

Whaley should just say thank you and give him a free seat at the game.

I completely agree- unless a blue chip defensive prospect falls to us at 9, I wouldn't go for that at 9, especially since there is so much offensive talent in the early rounds in the draft.

If we can find bargain deals on defense in FA and UDFA, then we could completely draft offense in the draft. 2-3 OL, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB, 1 P/QB

Why should anyone care what Nix is doing? He blew more draft picks here than I care to think about, and was nothing but a blow-hard.

He was never qualified for the GM job, and it showed. Go away, and stay away, Buddy, you did nothing for Bills fans!

Wilson was average this year and played with one of the most dominant defenses of all time.

Wilson is the leader of the SB champs, has great pocket awareness, awesome wheels and a infectious good attitude and leadership skills to die for. I appreciate you looking up stats and numbers--and they certainly aren't the best, but i know i'll be tortured by multiple playoff wins in the future, as he becomes one (if not already) of the best QB's of this era.

Wilson was average this year and played with one of the most dominant defenses of all time. They are in the discussion with 85 Bears and 2000 Ravens. So one way to look at Wilson is to lump him in with McMahon and Dilfer. I don't think he will be as good as Brady, Rodgers, Brees, or Manning but I think he is still getting better. He may have played his best in the playoffs. He also had virtually no one to throw to for large parts of the season.

But DC's have figured out Koepernick to some degree and I think they will figure out Wilson as well. Luck is still the best of that draft.

As for Buddy, I wish Whaley would tell him to go away. Nix is just another example of a long list of talent evaluators in Buffalo that just failed. Fitz contract, Spiller when they had Marshawn, A. Williams as a CB, Troup and his back. Yes the draft is mostly a crap shoot of misfires but this guy missed most of the time. Even his hits have question marks.

Whaley should just say thank you and give him a free seat at the game.

Seems like DCs have figured out Luck to some degree...

It said best roster, not best defense right? I'm sure other teams have first round picks playing for them.

with 13 of 22 starters drafted in the 1st or 2nd round?

Seattle had the best defense in the NFL by far last year, and they had only 3 starters on defense that were drafted in the 1st or 2nd round. Then again they only need to find talent and develop it no matter what round they draft in...because they have the proper football acumen in their coaches that can positively evaluate talent and actually develop their players.

In regards to Buddy Nix still being on the payroll. They could easily hire a 10$ an hour good ole boy to whisper in Whaley's ear to just draft out of the SEC.