Colts sending a message to the entire team

YoloinOhio

Did they put Da'rick's statue up by will call yet ?

Not to get into this conversation again but the guy they kept will end his career with as many TDs as Stephen Hawking & 83 more receiving yards than Hellen Keller (but he tried hard). Whether or not Rogers develops remains to be seen but anyone that is content keeping guys like Chris Hogan on the roster don't have a clue.

I hope that he is the last guy that ever gets a chance because "he tried hard." If a guy is bad, he is bad and there is no reason to waste the roster space. There are always street free agent scrubs that can give you the production that you got from that street free agent scrub.

I guess that I don't understand how a Bills fan could be happy about releasing a talented player at a position of need? He may not develop but he may. There is another thead with 60 some odd pages discussing this so I will leave it at that.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not to get into this conversation again but the guy they kept will end his career with as many TDs as Stephen Hawking & 83 more receiving yards than Hellen Keller (but he tried hard). Whether or not Rogers develops remains to be seen but anyone that is content keeping guys like Chris Hogan on the roster don't have a clue.

I hope that he is the last guy that ever gets a chance because "he tried hard." If a guy is bad, he is bad and there is no reason to waste the roster space. There are always street free agent scrubs that can give you the production that you got from that street free agent scrub.

I guess that I don't understand how a Bills fan could be happy about releasing a talented player at a position of need? He may not develop but he may. There is another thead with 60 some odd pages discussing this so I will leave it at that.

i miss the old Da'Rick thread... I wasn't happy he was released, but I understand why they did (based on the info we had/have). I hope he does well for the Colts as he has seemed to turn things around and I hope the Bills sign/draft a guy with his skill set/size who can be a better fit for them.

Been around since 2002 but no one has adopted them.

http://glennmcanally.com/sarcastic/

Most of my posts would be in this font. lol Edited by YoloinOhio

Alright. I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll make a bet with you. If Da'Rick ends his career with more td's and yards than Hogan, I'll buy you 2 tacos from Taco Bell. Screw it! I'm not cheap. Make that three tacos......but no adding extra fillers like tomatoes and whatnot. I'm not made of money.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Alright. I'll put my money where my mouth is. I'll make a bet with you. If Da'Rick ends his career with more td's and yards than Hogan, I'll buy you 2 tacos from Taco Bell. Screw it! I'm not cheap. Make that three tacos......but no adding extra fillers like tomatoes and whatnot. I'm not made of money.

Wow, Way to spend big there....Ralph... :nana:

Attention Moderators!!! Could you please move this to the Tread with 60 some pages about DaRick for this fan?

Ha ha, you're on Kiko. In addition, I will buy you 2 tacos everytime (regular season only) that Hogan catches a TD in the NFL. Edited by Kirby Jackson