World's Best Buffalo Wings

TSNBDSC

I find that with wing sauce...simplicity is key. Franks red hot, couple cloves of finely minced garlic, few dashes of worchestershire, some dried basil, and butter at the end to thicken the sauce. Perhaps add some different hot sauce if you want them spicier. The recipe for the winning wing sauce just sounds gross to me.

I find that with wing sauce...simplicity is key. Franks red hot, couple cloves of finely minced garlic, few dashes of worchestershire, some dried basil, and butter at the end to thicken the sauce. Perhaps add some different hot sauce if you want them spicier. The recipe for the winning wing sauce just sounds gross to me.

Yea, the movie was weak they had to debate if those were buffalo wings or winner of other category to battle it out with the garlic Parmesan/BBQ/other non franks/butter based wing.

It's on Hulu if anyone has free time...Thor and Al are the stars of it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

No garlic.

Indeed, and a good rule to live by if you're staring down a menu.

A good rule but not an absolute rule. Here in CA they're called chicken wings or Buffalo wings but I've had some pretty good ones.