Mike Vanderjact may be released.

DreamOnDan

My bad he is the Idiot kicker, not the drunk kicker. Apparently the Colts really are talking about releasing him. Although Buffalo isn't talking about signing him. Yes, I am dreaming a little, but if he is released Buffalo has to be at the top of the list of teams looking for a GOOD kicker.

YO F*** HIM............I didn't like him on the colts and I sure as hell won't like in with MY BILLS.

That MOFO causes nothing but drama and for a kicker all he needs to do is keep his motuh shut and stop that HEAD BOPPIN CELEBRATION he does after a kick.

HE's an idiot....doesn't matter if he can kick it good........he F'S that up with his mouth

YO F*** HIM............I didn't like him on the colts and I sure as hell won't like in with MY BILLS.

That MOFO causes nothing but drama and for a kicker all he needs to do is keep his motuh shut and stop that HEAD BOPPIN CELEBRATION he does after a kick.

HE's an idiot....doesn't matter if he can kick it good........he F'S that up with his mouth

212614[/snapback]

Couldnt agree more...let him go to the CFL and go after Matt Stover.

A dome kicker in Buffalo, that cannot kick off. That leaves me a little worried.

Personally I would like to see the Bills grab Mike Nugent. He'll come with some growing pains but should be more then capable of matching Lindell's output his rookie year. He already plays in Ohio outdoors and has steadily improved during his college career, plus he's got the leg for 55yds

212614[/snapback]

Is that english?