Wow!

Tiberius

No. You still use words interchangeably because you lack basic financial comprehension as well as the vocabulary necessary to have this discussion. Whether you want to discuss multiples of wealth, wage, compensation is moot since you cannot support your base argument.

Rather than attempt a nuanced discussion about your misunderstandings on executive pay, I thought I would point out how lost you are in hopes that you might take a moment for self-reflection.

But he has feelings and emotion. Shouldn't that count in a debate?

That and Krugman.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You still use words interchangeably because you lack basic financial comprehension as well as the vocabulary necessary to have this discussion. Whether you want to discuss multiples of wealth, wage, compensation is moot since you cannot support your base argument.

Rather than attempt a nuanced discussion about your misunderstandings on executive pay, I thought I would point out how lost you are in hopes that you might take a moment for self-reflection.

This is where he tells you that you have a very small mind.

The whole goal needs to be a elimination of the underclass & by that I'm talking about the the bottom 80% or so. The world has been mechanized & computerized to a point where we have too many people wanting too many things.

They should he happy they're alive. In 50 years the world population will be 1/2 of what it is now thanks to a global shortage on stuff.

All the government does is take from the strongest to let the weakest survive. That is no way to run a society.

Here's an Ayn Rand thought for you. In the future if you don't graduate from high school you are banished from society. If you have a low IQ you are banished. Only the top 20% of high school graduates should be allowed to survive.

The whole goal needs to be a elimination of the underclass & by that I'm talking about the the bottom 80% or so. The world has been mechanized & computerized to a point where we have too many people wanting too many things.

They should he happy they're alive. In 50 years the world population will be 1/2 of what it is now thanks to a global shortage on stuff.

All the government does is take from the strongest to let the weakest survive. That is no way to run a society.

Here's an Ayn Rand thought for you. In the future if you don't graduate from high school you are banished from society. If you have a low IQ you are banished. Only the top 20% of high school graduates should be allowed to survive.

Are you funny?

So?

You're missing the most fundamental of points.

Q: Why is CEO pay an issue?

A: No more than 30x.

Q: How did you arrive at that number?

A: Drucker.

Q: How did Drucker arrive at that number?

A: Dude....Drucker.

Q: If you can't support this in any way shape or form why should I take you seriously?

A: I already answered this...Drucker. Also, the Swiss.

:lol: :lol:

I don't know if you're serious or joking or making a reducto ad absurdum argument or what, but there's a point I want to stress regardless (and not necessarily stress for you):

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A BOTTOM 80% AND A TOP 20%.

I don't know if you're serious or joking or making a reducto ad absurdum argument or what, but there's a point I want to stress regardless (and not necessarily stress for you):

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A BOTTOM 80% AND A TOP 20%.

I'm dead serious. The notion that our society rewards those who do nothing while taking all the money from the elite makes me sick.

The bottom 80% is worthless IMO. Where in the Bible does it say we should care for the least among us?

I'm dead serious. The notion that our society rewards those who do nothing while taking all the money from the elite makes me sick.

The bottom 80% is worthless IMO. Where in the Bible does it say we should care for the least among us?

You're really quite bad at satire.

Disregarding the poor satire, I had no idea you were a Biblical scholar.

Perhaps you can speak to the Bible's positions on envy, theft, tax collectors, and and then speak to the book which elevates the Godliness of using force to bend individuals to the state, demanding their subservience of a false God.

I appreciate your efforts, in advance of your work.

Disregarding the poor satire, I had no idea you were a Biblical scholar.

Perhaps you can speak to the Bible's positions on envy, theft, tax collectors, and and then speak to the book which elevates the Godliness of using force to bend individuals to the state, demanding their subservience of a false God.

I appreciate your efforts, in advance of your work.

Never liked bible school. I always ditched class. I'd prefer to stick with reality.

What I say is what 95% of all true conservatives think.

The difference between myself & you fake conservatives is that you talk this tough game, but in reality you want to maintain the status quo. You like modern society. I don't. I want a revolution.

Never liked bible school. I always ditched class. I'd prefer to stick with reality.

The difference between myself & you fake conservatives is that you talk this tough game, but in reality you want to maintain the status quo. You like modern society. I don't. I want a revolution.

Good. Then get your fat ass off the computer and go start one.

Given the idiocy of this post, perhaps you should stick to speaking about concepts you understand. Like drooling.

Either you're serious, and you're an idiot.

Or you're taking an extreme position, to mock "Republicans," and doing so in an epically inhumorous and clumsy fashion...and you're an idiot.

Either way, you're an idiot. And not even a very good idiot, like Charlie Gordon or Lennie Smalls. Just kind of sad and pathetic, like a character in a C.M. Kornbluth story.

Either you're serious, and you're an idiot.

Or you're taking an extreme position, to mock "Republicans," and doing so in an epically inhumorous and clumsy fashion...and you're an idiot.

Either way, you're an idiot. And not even a very good idiot, like Charlie Gordon or Lennie Smalls. Just kind of sad and pathetic, like a character in a C.M. Kornbluth story.

No Herman Cain was an idiot. He was winning the primary & he should have admitted he loved beautiful women. If he was guilty of anything it was loving women with big asses.

No Herman Cain was an idiot. He was winning the primary & he should have admitted he loved beautiful women. If he was guilty of anything it was loving women with big asses.

Why not contribute more than "stupid"?

Do you have more to say, or have you simply resigned yourself to "stupid" in lieu of being unable to offer anything substantial?

Why not contribute more than "stupid"?

Do you have more to say, or have you simply resigned yourself to "stupid" in lieu of being unable to offer anything substantial?

I'm sorry I don't agree with your fake conservatism. I've been reading you, Meazza & DC Tom for months. My take is you all can't get a hardon so you waste precious life on this worthless board. The true revolutionaries take to the streets. I'm done with you losers.

I'm sorry I don't agree with your fake conservatism. I've been reading you, Meazza & DC Tom for months. My take is you all can't get a hardon so you waste precious life on this worthless board. The true revolutionaries take to the streets. I'm done with you losers.

So right now you're in the streets causing havoc while posting on your Blackberry?

Right on sister!