Richard "classless" Sherman

mrags

you seem to be the only one agreeing with me on this. Glad I'm not the only one that sees Sherman as a classless POS.

I agree that his behavior was odd. It seems weird to me that your first reaction to realizing you're going to the SB is to taunt someone else instead of celebrating with your team, and the shouting afterward on the sideline was bizarre. I'm not that outraged about it, but yeah, it was weird.

I agree that his behavior was odd. It seems weird to me that your first reaction to realizing you're going to the SB is to taunt someone else instead of celebrating with your team, and the shouting afterward on the sideline was bizarre. I'm not that outraged about it, but yeah, it was weird.

That's how I was seeing it. I was definitely just thinking, "dude, you're going to the Super Bowl." He can do whatever he wants, and I suppose if he is fueled by this "chip on his shoulder" mentality that's fine. It smacks a little of Ray Lewis, with a dude whose game everybody respects acting like he is being disrespected all the time. Phony.

"fire", "passion", and "swagger" had nothing to do with Sherman's idiotic outbreak tonight. It was the idiot thug mentality of him coming out on national TV. The guy is from Compton, sounds about right. Surprised he didn't cap that foo with his 4 4 out on the field tonight.

That's mighty white of you.