Kiko top rookie per Mel Kiper

It's really not that even. Sheldon has been more impressive throughout the year. Kiko was quiet in the home stretch. Not to say Kiko wasn't playing well, but to win awards you need highlights.

Its true enough. Highlight reels

i thought Kikos QTY and continuity of snaps should be recognized. Impressive No ? That would be reason enough. Amazing effort from the Rook. and at that position.

Calling plays . I mean this Bantam weighted ,scrawny ,out of his strength position ( ? )partially dimwit speaker just might be the best thing that has happened to the Bills in... a long damned time !

Go Go KiKo.

no disrespect to Shelly over there at the Jets

How did the Bills maker Kiper appear foolish?

At this point it is more likely the reverse, although at best the jury is out.

The Bills made Kiper (and most every draft "expert"), who created one mock draft after another insisting that the Bills would choose Ryan Nassib or Gino Smith in the first round look foolish.. That is what I meant...nothing to do with the players performance, but rather how off the draftniks were off, in predicting the draft. Kiper isn't as bad about this as some of the others who have joined the "draft expert" fray (McShay especially comes to mind) but if a team doesn't pick the way they projected it, they tend to be hyper critical of the team, and the drafted player himself. I don't remember anyone predicting that the Bills would take Manuel in the first round (except Chris Brown from BuffaloBills.com a few days before the draft...and he is not a highly recognized 'Draft expert")...so taking a surprise guy in the first round, at the most scrutinized position on an NFL roster, causes some backlash, as that pick throws all these guys predictions off and makes them look a little less "expert"...EJ Manuel would have to had an Andrew Luck, RGIII, Russell Wilson type rookie season for the Bills to get any credit for making a decent pick. That didn't happen, so the pick gets extra scrutiny. Truth is (as I see it anyways) Manuel could still go either way...I am not ready to declare him a bust, or a huge success...just a work in progress. Edited by Buftex