Let the criticisms of everything begin

oman128

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was flipping through my many Showtime channels last night and came across a recently taped "live" concert by the Rolling Stones. OMG, just RETIRE already! They don't really need any more money, do they!? I guess what's even worse is the many suckers who shell out big dough to go see those geriatrics. PT Barnum was correct. LOL

Was flipping through my many Showtime channels last night and came across a recently taped "live" concert by the Rolling Stones. OMG, just RETIRE already! They don't really need any more money, do they!? I guess what's even worse is the many suckers who shell out big dough to go see those geriatrics. PT Barnum was correct. LOL

I'll bet Keith Richards could do a better job coaching special teams, though.

Led Zepplin is overrated.

Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band in the history of the planet.

My belly button is abnormally deep.

So is mine.

The final season of Breaking Bad was a disappointment. The writing was bad and it felt like they were pressured to bring the series to an abrupt end.

Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band in the history of the planet.

Hence overrated. Can't you read? This is a criticism thread. You want to compliment something start another thread.

Sarcasm alert

We need a LG. Hairston if healthy should start at RT.

We need a good TE.

I say if one of the blue chip QB's is still there when we pick, pull the effing trigger.

I doubt they take a qb after taking Manuel last year. Should have tanked this season and taken a qb this season.

Hence overrated. Can't you read? This is a criticism thread. You want to compliment something start another thread.

Sarcasm alert

:lol: You had me going for a second! O.K. more criticism, who the hell eats ranch dressing with their wings?!?! There ought to be a law...