(OT) Please Pray For S-HIT!

IDBillzFan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA, you're stupid!!  :(  ;)  That's why I love your posts.... Good luck to the stevestojan down south. Hope you got out and be safe.  :doh:

16622[/snapback]

No LA is a virgin As-s-hole. We are trying to get him to use the damn telephone pole, but he want to take it slow.

This is a really stevestojany thread. it deserves to be stevestojaned on. By the way, what is the past tense of stevestojan? would it be stavastojen? anyways, good luck cyber buddy. Hope you have everything of relevance in your car somewhere in georgia right now.

This is getting a little too close to the bottom!

Hope everything is going well stevestojan!

You know what I like best about the new censor? Whenever you want to talk to stevestojan directly, instead of typing stevestojan, you can type s__t. So you're actually saving a little bit of time! <_<

This is getting a little too close to the bottom!

Hope everything is going well stevestojan!

You know what I like best about the new censor?  Whenever you want to talk to stevestojan directly, instead of typing stevestojan, you can type s__t.  So you're actually saving a little bit of time! <_<

17492[/snapback]

Thanks for bringing this back up, I've been complaining all day because the C Bay is going to be rough all weekend so I miss yet another opportunity to go boating, when last year at this time I was pulling the boat out of the water because we were staring a hurricane right in the face, basicaly what I'm saying is I should be thankful its not us this time.