Where will Travis Suit Up in '05?

JasoninMT

What Team will Travis Play for in 2005?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Team will Travis Play for in 2005?

• Arizona Cardinals
    • Buffalo Bills
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Miami Dolphins
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

From the Article on the front page, those are his 5 current suitors (and the Bills in case a deal isn't to be made)...

Personally, if we can get a 2nd rounder from TB (who has an abundant supply of 4 top 100 picks) for him... I think TD jumps at that... Travis is gunning for Miami... And I'd rather he didn't face us twice a year with a chip on his shoulder...

Tampa would probably be a good option for him as well... Since he says he doesn't like the cold... :P He won't have to worry about visiting NE, NY, and Buffalo in December & January...

Why would you say he'll be a Raider? Have you forgotten that after Ralph got damaged goods in Art Powell for Daryle Lamonica, he swore that he'd never trade with Al Davis again? He kept his word until 1997, nearly 30 years later, when JB convinced him to trade for Billy Joe Gunrack. Given how that worked out, I would think that the next time we trade with the Raiders, either Davis or Wilson will be dead.

any particular reason you say that?  or is it just a gut feeling?

211459[/snapback]

A friend who is a scout for another NFL team, told me so. Said it almost happened at the deadline, and is sure to happen this offseason. SAid they are the only true serious suitor of Travis and the rest of this is flak from these teams, either trying to get another guy cheaper or resigning their own guy at a lesser price.

A friend who is a scout for another NFL team, told me so.  Said it almost happened at the deadline, and is sure to happen this offseason.  SAid they are the only true serious suitor of Travis and the rest of this is flak from these teams, either trying to get another guy cheaper or resigning their own guy at a lesser price.

211474[/snapback]

don't take this personally, but i have problems believing anyone's "inside source"

especially anyone who is anticowbell

TD has traded in the draft with the Bucs before, no?  (thought it was the year we drafted Clements).  I think they have different folks in the front office now, though.

211680[/snapback]

we traded our #14 (T kenyata walker) to the bucs for the #21 and their 2nd rounder (#51), which we then traded to denver (DE paul toviessi) for their 2nd (#58) and a later pick. we then used #58 on a RB out of Tennesee named Travis Henry