BillsInMaine

Trade Stevie and CJ?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Trade Stevie and CJ?

• Trade Both Stevie and CJ
    • Trade only Stevie
    • Trade only CJ
    • Don't trade either

CJ definitely shouldn't be traded. Tough year for him with an ankle injury for a few months and you don't get rid of a good player because of one bad year.

an argument could be made against SJ but he's a veteran among really young receivers who has too high of expectations. Unless they get an offer for another veteran receiver who could be just as good if not better than SJ, it would be stupid to trade him. Anyone have ideas?

CJ will never move the chains consistently. He constantly makes rookie mistakes. But his ability to come up with a game changing run once or twice a game is good enough to keep him on the team if we have a more consistent RB to use as well. SJ13 should stay simply because he makes plays sometimes. That's better than not having him at all.

I voted yes, only because I would trade them for 6 first round picks. I mean, that's acceptable right?

I don't know. Did you mean 6 first round pick for each of them or for both combined?

Hahaha this subject has nothing to do with the loss of his mother. You need to stop commenting.

No? Not even if a Bills player was reading this?

Fred Jackson@Fred22Jackson 59m

Showing support for my dude SJ13!! #Repost #YeevieLuv http://instagram.com/p/iPhF59m179/

People think the things they say have no consequence, but that would be inaccurate.

You ar

No? Not even if a Bills player was reading this?

Fred Jackson@Fred22Jackson 59m

Showing support for my dude SJ13!! #Repost #YeevieLuv http://instagram.com/p/iPhF59m179/

People think the things they say have no consequence, but that would be inaccurate.

Great! I would support SJ13 100% as well. I wish nothing but the best for the kid and am very sorry for the loss of his mother. That has nothing to do with the fact that he may not be a good fit for this team next year.

trade them for what?

I dont have a clue what either would bring in for offers. I just dont see how either player has helped us this year. With the way this O has been run I dont see them helping much in the future either. If Gailey was here I dont think I would be suggesting this. Its about what players fit the system. Hate to say it but look at the Pats.

I dont have a clue what either would bring in for offers. I just dont see how either player has helped us this year. With the way this O has been run I dont see them helping much in the future either. If Gailey was here I dont think I would be suggesting this. Its about what players fit the system. Hate to say it but look at the Pats.

If you get me two first round picks I'll vote yes.

Compare Stevie's production to Percy Harvin...go ahead, I'll wait...

Now realize that Harvin was traded for 1st, 4th, and 7th round picks.

Knowing that, what should Stevie's trade value be? I you can get the right value, sure, I'd trade almost anyone for the right value.

I wouldn't, however, move the guy just to get him off the team.