If we win these next three games...

Wesdawg

:blink: huh? Sorry I'm not sure what that's a reference to?

but when I google'd jay cutler PSYCHO I got a lot of hits

It's a Kingpin reference. I assumed you inteneded to post in the Cutler thread and accidentally ended up in this one, but if I didn't know that and was just looking at this thread it looked like a crazy person throwing out unrelated non sequiters; hence ...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think winning at @NE would mean something. I hate the "culture" stuff, but that would be a nice thing to look back on all offseason and would be a shot of confidence for next year that you don't automatically lose the division.

Agreed.

I think winning at @NE would mean something. I hate the "culture" stuff, but that would be a nice thing to look back on all offseason and would be a shot of confidence for next year that you don't automatically lose the division.

Only if the Pats* are playing to win and not playing to not get injured.

It's a Kingpin reference. I assumed you inteneded to post in the Cutler thread and accidentally ended up in this one, but if I didn't know that and was just looking at this thread it looked like a crazy person throwing out unrelated non sequiters; hence ...

Yep, I clicked on the wrong thread. oops

Only if the Pats* are playing to win and not playing to not get injured.

when don't the Putrids play to win?

And boy is that a big "if"... Do you feel more confident about a 7-9 Bills team heading into 2014, or will it not make much of a difference either way? For me personally, if this team managed to win these last three games it would say a lot about what type of coach Marrone is and how capable he is of actually getting through to these younger players. If we finish 6-10 or 5-11, I'm honestly not going to have much of a reason to care about next season. But a 3-0 finish would be a dramatic turnaround for a team that hasn't had a winning record in December in almost a decade (or even ended the season on a multiple game winning streak in Lord knows how long for that matter).

Not to mention, IF we win against Miami and New England, it would mean that we had won the last game against all three of our AFC East rivals.

Heck yes, I would feel better about next year.

Like most playoff bound teams, when there is nothing to gain from winning and everything to lose by having starters injured.

Being Bills fans though we have forgotten what that is like ;)

History shows you're wrong. BB historically does NOT rest his players, even when the Patsies are locked into their playoff spot. He has always followed this philosophy, even to the detriment of his roster. That end of season injury to Welker a few years back comes to mind. The guy just believes in continuity vs rest.