May as well start now!

1) Khalil Mack-LB

2) Marcus Roberson-CB

3) CJ Fiedorowicz -TE

4) Gabe Jackson-OG

5) Andrew Jackson-ILB

6) Austin Wentworth-OT

7) David Fluellen-RB

why would they take a corner early? we had both starters get hurt early. we don't need to replace the position. mclovin and gilmore are the starters and even robey has been very solid as a nickel CB. i agree maybe some later round depth but not a second rounder unless one thy have mega high falls to them.

i like mack quite a bit too but idk if OLB is where we need the most help. i think mosley could be the guy cause he can line up inside and outside even tho id rather he stay inside if they were looking for a pure OLB than mack should be that guy.

this could be a good year to trade back if there wasn't the guy they wanted and they had a good partner. i think getting the extra picks could help a lot cause the positions that look to be needs as of right now aren't really positions id think you draft that early. guard and tight end i can see where they could upgrade. just don't know bout a first round guard even tho last year saw a bunch.

1. Mack or Barr (LBers). Don't care which one, just give me one. Would prefer Barr.

2. Eric Ebron, TE, UNC. (no chance he slides, but maybe a package of this pick and next year's 3rd to move up a few slots?)

3. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss. (currently projected in the late 3rd, I think he rises).

4. Chris Burnett, OG, Georgia. Don't like the idea of a guard early. Would prefer to sign a vet to a short-term deal and pick a guy in the mid-rounds.

5. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia. He's going to slip. Maybe even later than the 5th. Either way, I want him. He's a first round talent (IMO). Steal.

6. Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State. Former first overall prospect and UGA commit. Troubled but worth little risk here.

7. Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State. Stop ignoring the position.

why would they take a corner early? we had both starters get hurt early. we don't need to replace the position. mclovin and gilmore are the starters and even robey has been very solid as a nickel CB. i agree maybe some later round depth but not a second rounder unless one thy have mega high falls to them.

i like mack quite a bit too but idk if OLB is where we need the most help. i think mosley could be the guy cause he can line up inside and outside even tho id rather he stay inside if they were looking for a pure OLB than mack should be that guy.

this could be a good year to trade back if there wasn't the guy they wanted and they had a good partner. i think getting the extra picks could help a lot cause the positions that look to be needs as of right now aren't really positions id think you draft that early. guard and tight end i can see where they could upgrade. just don't know bout a first round guard even tho last year saw a bunch.

Why, you answered your question in the next sentence! You can never have enough good CBs! Mack is a game changer! A Von Miller type player. You scoop him up. The Bills aren't that far away from having a playoff roster. Adding those players I mentioned above will help.

1. Mack or Barr (LBers). Don't care which one, just give me one. Would prefer Barr.

2. Eric Ebron, TE, UNC. (no chance he slides, but maybe a package of this pick and next year's 3rd to move up a few slots?)

3. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss. (currently projected in the late 3rd, I think he rises).

4. Chris Burnett, OG, Georgia. Don't like the idea of a guard early. Would prefer to sign a vet to a short-term deal and pick a guy in the mid-rounds.

5. Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia. He's going to slip. Maybe even later than the 5th. Either way, I want him. He's a first round talent (IMO). Steal.

6. Isaiah Crowell, RB, Alabama State. Former first overall prospect and UGA commit. Troubled but worth little risk here.

7. Kirby Van Der Kamp, P, Iowa State. Stop ignoring the position.

DStebb, Ebron is too light in the arse. I say Fiedorowicz because he is 6'7" 267lbs and run a 4.67 40. He has good hands and we can do away with the Lee Smith project. Gabe Jackson is a mauler at guard with nimble feet. Dave Fluellen because he's Buffalo bred and one of the MACs best RBs.

• 2 weeks later...

May as well start now!

1) Khalil Mack-LB

2) Marcus Roberson-CB

3) CJ Fiedorowicz -TE

4) Gabe Jackson-OG

5) Andrew Jackson-ILB

6) Austin Wentworth-OT

7) David Fluellen-RB

Nice draft, but I have to agree with 808, unless you plan to put Roberson or McKelvin in the slot.

May as well start now!

1) Khalil Mack-LB

2) Marcus Roberson-CB

3) CJ Fiedorowicz -TE

4) Gabe Jackson-OG

5) Andrew Jackson-ILB

6) Austin Wentworth-OT

7) David Fluellen-RB

I like it and mine is similar

first my free agency is

Paul Soliai DT -while the Bills have a good Dline a top flight run stuffer, short yardage could be a big help

Matt Slauson OG- former Jet plays both guard positions an up-grade

Austin Howard OT- another Jet big RT very good run blocker

Draft

Khalil Mack LB- is he the piece that takes our D from good to great?

Kelvin Benjamin WR- Reminds me a little bit of Vincent Jackson

C.J. Fiedorowicz TE- at one time I thought one of the top three TEs might slip to us in the 2nd but with Gronks injury and us winning in Jacksonville I doubt it, Fiedorowicz while maybe not the gronk-graham weapon we'd like is like the best parts of Lee Smith and Chandler together

Donte Moncrief WR- a thick WR with some RAC reminds me a little of Eric Mould, though he'd be rated higher but he had a slightly down year but I wouldn't be surprised if he moved up again after the combine

Andrew Jackson LB- a thumper

Marcel Jensen TE-

Tim Flanders RB-