Bottom Line on the 2013 Season

vorpma

Food for thought. In the NFL free agency era (EDIT: 1993-present), the longest playoff drought was the Cincinnati Bengals from 1991-2004. Buffalo will match that after this, their 14th consecutive non-postseason campaign. Behind the hapless Bills are the Raiders and Browns, both of whom own (EDIT: active) 11 year streaks if they fail to reach the playoffs in 2013.

That's some pretty sad company, though at least the Bengals are now an almost perennial playoff team. Problem is, the real decision makers at OBD aren't held accountable nor will they so long as the bottom line is maintained. And that doesn't require Buffalo make the playoffs.

Edited by BillsVet

I've been a kool ade drinking homer for a long time, but I think I'm done with that. The excuse that we weren't supposed to be that good with a rookie coach and QB rings hollow right about now. If this were week 5 and we just lost to a good team I might agree, but that's not what happened. I didn't expect them to win out, but knowing every game going forward from here was effectively a playoff game, and trying to turn the corner, they get stopped in the first !@#$ing game? This was their biggest game of the year and they couldn't even manage to knock off a team that came in sporting the worst record in in the NFL.

And that rookie **** means a lot less 3/4 of the way through the season. I know EJ missed a few games along the way, but that's no excuse. This is just another in a long line of games where the Bills proved they have talent but no heart. There are a few players on this team that do, particularly Fred Jackson, but as a collective bunch they're sorry.

Could not have said it better myself.

I'll always be a Bills fan, and I do think they have something good overall with a lot of these players going forward.

Yesterday just made me very sick.

Don't tell me that none of you had that feeling that the Bills were finally ready to take that big step forward when they were up 14-0.

Yeah it was still the first quarter, but the Bills had just scored 2 touchdowns on their first 2 possessions. Had the Bills done that at all this year?

Then after that.....well you know the rest.

Could not have said it better myself.

I'll always be a Bills fan, and I do think they have something good overall with a lot of these players going forward.

Yesterday just made me very sick.

Don't tell me that none of you had that feeling that the Bills were finally ready to take that big step forward when they were up 14-0.

Yeah it was still the first quarter, but the Bills had just scored 2 touchdowns on their first 2 possessions. Had the Bills done that at all this year?

Then after that.....well you know the rest.

Ugh. Yesterday was a brutal loss.

Edited by NickelCity

Yep!

Marrone is in over his head. Hackett is horrible. This is a bad hire. I hated it when it happened and now i hate it more. The guy is just a complete failure.

Sorry but you can go from on eof the worse team in the league to a playoff team in the NFL. It happens. The talent IS on this team. Coaching will once again ruin the talent. This is another Mike Mularky guy!

Thanks for the hire of Marrone!!

Other than NFL loser retreads, those like Marrone was all they had to look at.