Top 10 Reason's the Bills lost to the Falcons

Virgil

I'm just shocked after this game. Not because we lost. I mean c'mon, we're the Bills. But, usually we can call out specific things that are the problem that could be fixed with this or that. After this game, I'm lost. I mean, what the crap was that out there? It was just a combination of decisions and plays that only can come together on the festering trainwreck that is the Bills. I mean, look at it all:

1. Bills fans talking about how easy the next 3 games were (Atl, Jax, TB) and how we are in the playoff race with wins. Also, technically the easiest schedule in the NFL. I mean, if that doesn't tell you how we are going to lose the first game, then you are new to the Bills. They even showed us on the playoff hunt graphic for christ's sakes. That should have sealed it right there
  2. We have great blitzing schemes and pressure in the first quarter, we go up by two scores, and then completely stop. I've never seen such a dramatic change in defense so quickly before.
  3. EJ was not great by any means. He could have easily thrown two INT's with those comeback routes he missed. Losing like that would have been easier than this crap. And like typical EJ, he actually did just enough to win at the end, but was just abandoned by Chandler and Stevie
  4. How about the replay of the Carolina game with Stevie's game winning catch. Once you saw that, how did it feel with the fumble? Normal right? Then, when Chandler does it next? I mean, is that coaching?
  5. What Bills game would it be without a 3rd down bomb that had no chance of being completed?
  6. Marrone finally won a challenge
  7. The Falcons were on a 5 game losing streak and couldn't beat a high school team
  8. The Bills had yet to have a game deciding PI call to alter the outcome of the game....queue today
  9. We played in Toronto....against a dome team.....where the fans were cheering the Falcons by the end....in a month where it would be freezing in Buffalo
  10. And the final reason why we lost....It's December 1st and the Bills can't possibly allow themselves to be in the playoff race this late in the season. They almost made it a full day in December.

Seriously. I don't know what to say. Blow it up? EJ isn't the answer? Gilmore and McKelvin are getting exposed? Stevie does just enough to not be elite? Coaching has no idea how to win games, let alone back to back game. This is just a joke and I don't know what the fix is. Everyone contributes equally with terrible play to make this team terrible. And it's a culture that follows every GM, Coach, and Player. I can't think of a FA, Draft, or anything that would actually put this team over the top anymore.

#1 Reason

BacM4mdIEAAccMI.jpg

At least he is going to win

I'm just shocked after this game. Not because we lost. I mean c'mon, we're the Bills. But, usually we can call out specific things that are the problem that could be fixed with this or that. After this game, I'm lost. I mean, what the crap was that out there? It was just a combination of decisions and plays that only can come together on the festering trainwreck that is the Bills. I mean, look at it all:

1. Bills fans talking about how easy the next 3 games were (Atl, Jax, TB) and how we are in the playoff race with wins. Also, technically the easiest schedule in the NFL. I mean, if that doesn't tell you how we are going to lose the first game, then you are new to the Bills. They even showed us on the playoff hunt graphic for christ's sakes. That should have sealed it right there
  2. We have great blitzing schemes and pressure in the first quarter, we go up by two scores, and then completely stop. I've never seen such a dramatic change in defense so quickly before.
  3. EJ was not great by any means. He could have easily thrown two INT's with those comeback routes he missed. Losing like that would have been easier than this crap. And like typical EJ, he actually did just enough to win at the end, but was just abandoned by Chandler and Stevie
  4. How about the replay of the Carolina game with Stevie's game winning catch. Once you saw that, how did it feel with the fumble? Normal right? Then, when Chandler does it next? I mean, is that coaching?
  5. What Bills game would it be without a 3rd down bomb that had no chance of being completed?
  6. Marrone finally won a challenge
  7. The Falcons were on a 5 game losing streak and couldn't beat a high school team
  8. The Bills had yet to have a game deciding PI call to alter the outcome of the game....queue today
  9. We played in Toronto....against a dome team.....where the fans were cheering the Falcons by the end....in a month where it would be freezing in Buffalo
  10. And the final reason why we lost....It's December 1st and the Bills can't possibly allow themselves to be in the playoff race this late in the season. They almost made it a full day in December.

Seriously. I don't know what to say. Blow it up? EJ isn't the answer? Gilmore and McKelvin are getting exposed? Stevie does just enough to not be elite? Coaching has no idea how to win games, let alone back to back game. This is just a joke and I don't know what the fix is. Everyone contributes equally with terrible play to make this team terrible. And it's a culture that follows every GM, Coach, and Player. I can't think of a FA, Draft, or anything that would actually put this team over the top anymore.

EJ played well today. Stevie blows,sux, stinks. I'm done with him.