25 beers of Christmas

Beerball

Surprised Mad Elf not included. I only drink a couple per year, almost always after a big meal with desert.

http://www.troegs.co...ad_elf_ale.aspx

11% kick your butt pretty quick. Will have to try the Star Hill one...I like some, hate some of their beers.

That looks delicious. Would Consumers or anywhere else around here have it?

do tell......never heard of it....

More here: https://avbc.com/our...e-seasonal-ale/

Anderson Valley is a California brewery. You should be able to get this at any specialty beer store. I wouldn't consider it uncommon or particularly difficult to get your hands on. Definitely worth a try, in my opinion. My favorite.

Edited by GOBILLS78

More here: https://avbc.com/our...e-seasonal-ale/

Anderson Valley is a California brewery. You should be able to get this at any specialty beer store. I wouldn't consider it uncommon or particularly difficult to get your hands on. Definitely worth a try, in my opinion. My favorite.

huh, I started doing some research at their website before ya posted this (Thanks btw)....I cant say I have ever seen it at our local specialty brew shops...ill have to look harder, and then try the REALLY special shop which is a ways away (Aurora Brew Works for anyone in the Buffalo area, has an INCREDIBLE selection) so I rarely go....their IPAs look delicious, especially the Heech O Hops....

thanks for the tip!! Ill try to find

huh, I started doing some research at their website before ya posted this (Thanks btw)....I cant say I have ever seen it at our local specialty brew shops...ill have to look harder, and then try the REALLY special shop which is a ways away (Aurora Brew Works for anyone in the Buffalo area, has an INCREDIBLE selection) so I rarely go....their IPAs look delicious, especially the Heech O Hops....

thanks for the tip!! Ill try to find

Your local shop will have no problem ordering it if you let them know. It'll save you some gas.

Was it Christmas or Winter? Because they do have a 12 beers of winter, but those are different than what used to be the 12 beers of Christmas.

You're right. It is the 12 days of winter. It did have the christmas beer in it though. Very flavorful and good. I enjoyed it very much, especially since I had that particular beer on the first cold night of the year here.

Anderson Valleys a good brewery. I will be getting me some Winter Solstice soon. I just got Lagunitas' Brown Shuggaa and Sierra Nevadas Celebration.

That and my free holiday case of hard liquor and I'm set for awhile.

Your local shop will have no problem ordering it if you let them know. It'll save you some gas.

my local beer store is a chain of sorts, that only sells beer, but they dont order things for people....the other place I was referring to would order it for me though