Doug, we still can't wear our stuff

Tu-Toned

If you see someone wearing Bills jacket in Boston you have to check to see if they are homeless and got the stuff from a shelter.

If you see someone wearing Bills jacket in Boston you have to check to see if they are homeless and got the stuff from a shelter.

Unless, of course, you are near the Harp on a gameday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this counts, but a few years ago after we had been hit by a couple of hurricanes, I finally got a hurricane shutter company to show up. The guys van had a Dolphins logo on it, which is ok. I went upstairs and saw that on the vans roof was the Bills logo and the word "sucks". I told him I wasn't doing business with him and why.

Well, after the Oct 05 storm here in western NY, the power company truck that showd up to repower the house had a Pats logo on it. I rushed out, and asked if they were Pats fans. The guys said yes, and ask if I wanted them to leave....I said no, they could do their business for us, even though they were Pats fans. He smiled, they fixed the power, and trimmed my damaged tree for me for nothing...would not take a tip. On the other hand, my son went to a Steelers game in Pitts, and wore his Bills gear....that is taking your life in your hands, I would not do that ever based on his experience. He was living in Pitts at the time, and never went again.

Well, after the Oct 05 storm here in western NY, the power company truck that showd up to repower the house had a Pats logo on it. I rushed out, and asked if they were Pats fans. The guys said yes, and ask if I wanted them to leave....I said no, they could do their business for us, even though they were Pats fans. He smiled, they fixed the power, and trimmed my damaged tree for me for nothing...would not take a tip. On the other hand, my son went to a Steelers game in Pitts, and wore his Bills gear....that is taking your life in your hands, I would not do that ever based on his experience. He was living in Pitts at the time, and never went again.

Many experiences like your son's for me here in Pittsburgh. Success has spoiled many of them

beyond repair.

the bills have played tough enough, and well enough for me to be relatively proud of this team, more so than others in recent memory.

what i don't wear anymore is my sabres stuff. first time in my lifetime i have ever done that with one of our teams