No respect for Kiko?

Bigfatbillsfan

I just bought Madden 25 the other day and when I checked on rating for bills players EA has him rated at 78 overall? Do these guys even watch football? He's a 90 at the very least. Even his "awareness" hasn't come up much since the release of the game and he's one of the most instinctive LBs playing the game today.

Talk about a total diss.

I didn't see a forum for games. Mods feel free to move if in the wrong place. But I think it belongs here because his rating speaks for how the rest of the league as well as EA views our team.

I just bought Madden 25 the other day and when I checked on rating for bills players EA has him rated at 78 overall? Do these guys even watch football? He's a 90 at the very least. Even his "awareness" hasn't come up much since the release of the game and he's one of the most instinctive LBs playing the game today.

Talk about a total diss.

I didn't see a forum for games. Mods feel free to move if in the wrong place. But I think it belongs here because his rating speaks for how the rest of the league as well as EA views our team.

I'm sure Kiko is pissed! :rolleyes: