Nine games played,we are looking at the draft

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't get into college for the draft this year. QB are needs 1, 2, 3, and 4 and I don't have any confidence we're going to draft one.

Doug Whaley just drafted one in the first round. I'd say the chances of Whaley drafting a QB in the first round anytime soon is just about zero.

OK, well I'd rather have something to look forward to for at least another couple of weeks. I love game day and I love watching my team. Our defense was finally healthy this week and they were incredible. EJ will be back next week, and as long as Spiller didn't re-injure his ankle, we will be explosive. Turnovers killed us today and I think those players will be off the field next week.

Manziel!!! ( why can't we ever be bad enough for the top pick)

Pretty sure that if he delcares, he will be available somewhere between rounds 3 and 5, and no matter where the Bills pick, he won't be an option for them. I wouldn't count on him declaring or the Bills drafting a QB in the first three rounds in 2014.

The Bills are probably going to be looking at the best LB available, inside or outside, or depending on what else is available, the best Safety.

If y'all get a chance check out Mettenberger from LSU. I've only seen a few of his games, but he looks like the real deal. Good arm, accurate, finds the open guy. He's not fast but at 6'5", 230 lb. he's got ideal size.

If I was trying to build a franchise I'd take him in the 1st and his best WR Odell Beckam (sp?) in the second, if they were available.

If y'all get a chance check out Mettenberger from LSU. I've only seen a few of his games, but he looks like the real deal. Good arm, accurate, finds the open guy. He's not fast but at 6'5", 230 lb. he's got ideal size.

If I was trying to build a franchise I'd take him in the 1st and his best WR Odell Beckam (sp?) in the second, if they were available.

He is a moose but just don't think he will be an upgrade over EJ.

Casey Pachall is the guy to get mid rounds, same skills as EJ but more accurate.

This team desperately needs a receiver that is open even when he is covered...mike Evans

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cajuste out of Stanford is similar and pretty good too.

This team desperately needs a receiver that is open even when he is covered...mike Evans

Evans has bailed that shitbox Manziel out sooooany times.

I would love to see him opposite Woods.

Btw Manziel won't make it in The NFL. Not a chance.

Edited by Why So Serious?

The Bills aren't going to take Manziel!! Sure, he is a Flutie-esque type player, but I would guess there are very few teams looking for "that" type of player nowadays. Unless he figures out that football is a team sport, he won't make it for long in the NFL. My guess is that he is not the type of player the Bills are looking for.

I still like the idea of Pachall of being a late round or UDFA pick to be a project QB, but I seriously don't see the Bills taking a QB at all next year unless EJ shitz the bed from here on out and everyone else has career ending injuries.

The Bills aren't going to take Manziel!! Sure, he is a Flutie-esque type player, but I would guess there are very few teams looking for "that" type of player nowadays. Unless he figures out that football is a team sport, he won't make it for long in the NFL. My guess is that he is not the type of player the Bills are looking for.

I still like the idea of Pachall of being a late round or UDFA pick to be a project QB, but I seriously don't see the Bills taking a QB at all next year unless EJ shitz the bed from here on out and everyone else has career ending injuries.

Yeah, I think he doesn't know football is a team sport because his defense can't keep a team under 40 points. Every game is Johnny "please get 6 TD's" Football vs the other team.