Package Bledsoe and Henry for a #1 pick

Sure it can work..........

In Madden 2005  :)

I like the idea, but I cannot see the Bills getting a 1st rd pick for those two.

209205[/snapback]

you think Miami can get a better deal with their 1st round pick than Henry and Bledsoe?

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of either one, but like it or not, they have pretty decent reputations around the league.

Give Miami what they need terribly, a QB and a RB - not to mention two that know each other ... if i was the Dolphins, I think I'd give us a 1st for them, instead of possibly flowering*.

(*flowering: the act of picking a player like Erik Flowers in the 1st round of the NFL draft).

It would be nice to have a #1, but we wouldn't use it at either position because of Willis and JP. We would have to acquire both a backup QB and RB as well as addressing other positions. If we can get a #2 for TH and restructure Drew, I'd say no.

you think Miami can get a better deal with their 1st round pick than Henry and Bledsoe?

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of either one, but like it or not, they have pretty decent reputations around the league.

Give Miami what they need terribly, a QB and a RB  - not to mention two that know each other ... if i was the Dolphins, I think I'd give us a 1st for them, instead of possibly flowering*.

(*flowering: the act of picking a player like Erik Flowers in the 1st round of the NFL draft).

209211[/snapback]

Can't see Saban flowering - especially this year. Yes, they can get a better deal by simply making a pick.

yawn!!!! :)  Same sh-- different day!

209218[/snapback]

Agreed...

I think I am going to semi-retire from trolling TBD until preseason..Until then its going to be the same ole crap - Hey, lets package this player, lets package that player, blah blah blah...

Until at LEAST March 1st this type of dribble with fill the board..

DAMN

ARG

What do you think?

PTR

209182[/snapback]

man, that would be nice. but.....

i truely think henry is should be worth a mid to high 2nd rounder. however, i think teams will only be willing to part with a low 2nd to mid 3rd for him. even so, according to alot of posters, this is great value for us.

bledsoe is worth, IMO, at the very highest, with all the stars aligned and a team desperate, a low 4th. that's absolute best case. in actuality, i think teams would maybe part with a low 5th or high 6th to get him.

so best case, a low 2nd and a low 4th definitly doesn't equal a 1st round pick. if a team had a low 2nd and wanted to move up to mid-2nd, it would probably cost a 4th. (wasn't that the case when we moved up 2 spots to pick denney in the 2nd?)

so with all that said, i think bledsoe and henry could, under the right circumstances, yield a mid to high 2nd round pick.