Mora ran up the score on Martz for April

I was wondering why Atlanta had the starters on the field and were running up the score against the Rams. It seemed pretty unsportsmanlike.

It could be argued that the reason the Rams have done that in the past is that their d sucks so bad that nobody is ever out of any game against the Rams.

The guy on the radio said that Mora is close friends with Bobby April, and he ran it up on the Rams because of Martz firing April last year. Martz hung April out to dry for the Rams sucky special teams, and April took the high road. He never mentioned that Martz doesn't give any priority to special teams.

The Rams have the worst special teams I've ever seen.

The radio guy reminded the listeners of Martz calling an onside kick against the Jets one afternoon when the Rams were ahead 31-7.

I can't stand Martz. He's an egomaniac who doesn't know how to manage a football game, and he has conducted the worst drafts in the league.

What will it take for this guy to get fired? If he keeps his job this year I will really be wondering. Horrible drafts, no thought to anything but offense (and really only skill positions there), and ridiculous clock management. If he keeps his job I will really wonder what is going on. He would make a good wide receivers coach, I think.

I was psyched that they beat Seattle because I think that that protects his job for another year.

The league is much better off having Martz in it. Think about how many times his arrogance combined with his poor decision making makes you smile during the year. The guy is priceless. St. Louis fans deserve better, but without any emotional attachment I say keep the guy in the league and the good times rollin'.

The Rams have the worst special teams I've ever seen.

209150[/snapback]

They're pretty damn bad but i unfortunately can't forget that bills special teams unit "led" by ronnie jones (WTF) that made me want to vomit when ever they took the field.

I was psyched that they beat Seattle because I think that that protects his job for another year.

The league is much better off having Martz in it. Think about how many times his arrogance combined with his poor decision making makes you smile during the year. The guy is priceless. St. Louis fans deserve better, but without any emotional attachment I say keep the guy in the league and the good times rollin'.

209227[/snapback]

exactly. having coaches like martz makes it fun to follow other NFL news besides that having to do with the bills. martz is the worst HC in the league, hands down.

209227[/snapback]

You're right. I've probably gotten too personally invested and need to step back and consider the good of the game as a whole.

I'm still bummed that Wannstedt is gone.

What will it take for this guy to get fired?  If he keeps his job this year I will really be wondering.  Horrible drafts, no thought to anything but offense (and really only skill positions there), and ridiculous clock management.  If he keeps his job I will really wonder what is going on.  He would make a good wide receivers coach, I think.

209221[/snapback]

as a head coach, he's 51-29, and has been in the playoffs 4 out of his 5 seasons. that's why he still has a job. he's got some real issues as a head coach, but he's probably the best offensive coach of the last dozen years. he changed the game, really.

Martz had his only chance in the Pats SB, but blew it. Since then his defense had gone to pot and he doesn't give a crap about ST's, so his team will never return to the SB. However he's a great offensive mind. And the Rams' situation on offense precludes them from having a top defense again, just like what will happen with the Colts (not that they ever had a top defense).