Someone Needs to Get Marrone a Red Bull Endorsement

cale

This coach has given me the most cause for optimism since I don't know when...Yes, he has flaws. But I'll take his flaws along with his positives if he can get this team playing the way it has in spite of the adverse circumstances.

You gotta love his enthusiasm.

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Doug_Marrone_Monday_Press_Conference/9f1751bb-e094-4926-beaa-6a9b1cce8f6e

I like his energy and approach to football thus far....I'm a fan. He's not perfect, but no coach (or person for that matter) is, but he has a strong sense of knowing what he wants from all 3 phases of the game and is the kind of coach Buffalo needs...does he need to improve in some areas? Yes, he will tell you just as much...but I will take a younger, humble coach who loves the game and is focused on improving than an older, "proven" coach who can be condescending and rigid in his approach to his football team and their development. One common thread since he's arrived is he's continuing to look for ways to improve throughout the season....and not remain idle or complacent....I also like his balanced approach to the fact that he is optimistic in some ways and communicates the positive attributes of his players and the team while also acknowledging the negative aspects of how the BILLS have performed and directly on point about the issues the team needs to address....I like it so far....we'll see how the second half of the season goes and how this team plays for him next year, which will be a critical year for him, the coaching staff and this team...regardless of how they finish the year