Flynn, Lewis or Tuel....or Dixon (updated w/Dixon)

boyst

97 members have voted

1. 1. If all are healthy, who gives us the best chance to win?

• Matt Flynn
    • Thad Lewis
    • Jeff Tuel
    • Dennis Dixon (assuming we put Wingo back to PS)
  2. 2. If Lewis is banged up or injured, who gives us the best chance to win?

• Matt Flynn
    • Thad Lewis
    • Jeff Tuel
    • Dennis Dixon
  3. 3. Would you feel more comfortable next week with Kevin Kolb starting then your above choice?

• Yes, and I voted for Flynn
    • Yes, and I voted for Lewis
    • Yes, and I voted for Tuel
    • Yes, and I voted for Dixon
    • No, and I voted for Flynn
    • No, and I voted for Lewis
    • No, and I voted for Tuel.
    • No, and I voted for Dixon

I ask not to trash Lewis' performance nor to look back on the past for anything more then going forward to next week. Lewis was pretty banged up today, and definitely struggling to keep composure but played with admirable heart.

Jeff Tuel is on this list out of fairness.

Whine that there are too many questions if you want, but I am curious what errybody thanks. Thinks for your time.

****I had originally not included Dixon because he is on the practice squad.

Edited by jboyst62

I ask not to trash Lewis' performance nor to look back on the past for anything more then going forward to next week. Lewis was pretty banged up today, and definitely struggling to keep composure but played with admirable heart.

Jeff Tuel is on this list out of fairness.

Whine that there are too many questions if you want, but I am curious what errybody thanks. Thinks for your time.

Actually, I wish there were more options...better options. Why can't we "trash" Lewis' performance, you got to defend it?

Should I add Dennis Dixon to the options?

I did not - because of the injuries today I do not think any of them garner a cut - and the only option would be dropping that RB we brought up back to PS to bring Dixon up... but it did cross my mind.

Boyst, the second question threw me for a loop, so I picked Jeff Tuel, as he is our franchise guy for years to come.

I fixed the grammar.

Actually, I wish there were more options...better options. Why can't we "trash" Lewis' performance, you got to defend it?

There will be enough doomsday talk and bashing of everything else in other threads. Want to keep this one unicorn farts and puppy dog poo.

Dennis Dixon. Fast Oregon offense. Lightning fast. Why not?

Should I add Dennis Dixon to the options?

We would have 5 QB's on the 53 man roster...Manuel, Flynn, Tuel, Dixon and Lewis...with Kolb on the Injured Reserve. If this was 2009 we'd be paper champions.

Edited by jboyst62

why just out of fairness? I actually think he probably gives us the best chance to win. Bizarre why they won't give him a chance based on being thrown to the lions for 2 minutes.

It is my own bias. I am not ready to put him on the field right now and hope we keep him in the fold for the future.

Kolb is not eligible for the Practice Squad

Been hitting the lavender a little early this evening. I took the tincture at 7:15...just chillaxed.

Edited by jboyst62

Was dixion Updated? Anyone know?

Updated?

I updated the thread to include Dixon. He is still on the PS. The Bills will likely keep him there through tomorrow, even if they plan to bring him up - open tryouts tomorrow, etc...might find a gem to replace Dixon on the PS if he gets the call up.

If by injured, u mean not able to play, I want to know how you tricked me into voting for an injured Thad Lewis :doh:

put a laser pointer beam on the wall. It was simple actually

Marrone said Dixon was not being considered to start this under any circumstances.

even though that is the case it doesn't mean someone believes he is not worthy of starting