Flynn, Lewis or Tuel....or Dixon (updated w/Dixon)

boyst

97 members have voted

1. 1. If all are healthy, who gives us the best chance to win?

• Matt Flynn
    • Thad Lewis
    • Jeff Tuel
    • Dennis Dixon (assuming we put Wingo back to PS)
  2. 2. If Lewis is banged up or injured, who gives us the best chance to win?

• Matt Flynn
    • Thad Lewis
    • Jeff Tuel
    • Dennis Dixon
  3. 3. Would you feel more comfortable next week with Kevin Kolb starting then your above choice?

• Yes, and I voted for Flynn
    • Yes, and I voted for Lewis
    • Yes, and I voted for Tuel
    • Yes, and I voted for Dixon
    • No, and I voted for Flynn
    • No, and I voted for Lewis
    • No, and I voted for Tuel.
    • No, and I voted for Dixon

The winner of the poll is who the coach says. All this other talk means nothing.

of course but many here like to share their opinions and many others like to hold them to their words. For that very reason maybe I should but Jon Skelton on this poll.

Here is what I believe: If Kolb would have started the season, we would be 5 - 3. Reversing the outcome of the Patriots and Browns game. However, a drubbing at the hands of the Saints, and this board will be going crazy demanding E.J. be inserted as the starter this week despite the record.

I believe that Matt Flynn gives the Bills the best chance to win this week. Flynn has the ability to give the Bills a screen game, that is needed to thwart the Chiefs aggressive pass rusn, Lewis, Tuel, Dixon do not have this ability. I do not believe that any of these four guys are NFL caliber starting quarterbacks, but I kind of like all four of them as future good backups.

Boyst, the second question threw me for a loop, so I picked Jeff Tuel, as he is our franchise guy for years to come.

Tuel has a great out look on this entire situation, he is a lot bigger person than i because after what was being said about him by most of the fans on this site in the preseason to what was being said & is still being said after the Browns game i would tell every one in Bills nation to bite me !

But thats just me ! That's the way things go when you become a Buffalo Bill, with the fans one day your the best thing since sliced bread

& after one bad outing the next day your the crust !!

It happened when Reich took over for Kelly & it happened with the entire Flutie/Johnson thing . Can't wait to see what happens if EJ take 2 to 3 years to produce as some have said it will take ...