Can't Believe NFL Network

NFL Network isn't doing much talking about the Jags or Bucs either, unless its talking about how much longer Schiano has a job as HC.

No Spiller, FJax & SJ playing hurt, a QB a few weeks removed from the PS squad. The the NO Saints 5-1 O is #5 in the NFL in passing going against the #28 Bills defense. The Saints D is #13 overall with Rob Ryan as the DC. Think his brother will clue him in on what the Jets did to get 8 sacks on EJ?

The Bills will need more then one miracle to win this game. I give the Bills a better chance to beat the 7-0 Chiefs next week at Buffalo then I do this week against the Saints in the Superdome.

I agree.. I thnk we DO beat Chiefs... U can play them close and the Ralph will be rocking if we are in game in 4th...

This week in NO tho....is just the worst possible matchup for us especially with CJ out. With him at 100% and EJ in maybr we have shot but even if they dont have Graham this week, Brees and co. is a matchup nightmare for our D and NO is not same D as last yr..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I turned on NFL Network and within 10 minutes the Bills Saints game is brought up.

The one analyst said he predicts the score to be 41-13 Saints and I find that to be way too over done. I just do not understand why some people will never give us the least bit of credit to be at the very least within two scores. This season we have shown some promising things to start being a contender. I can't wait until the Bills finally start consistently winning and I know I'm not the only one rooting for an upset on Sunday. GO BILLS

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/scouting-report-by-jay-skurski-bills-run-of-close-games-in-jeopardy-vs-saints-20131027

Jay Skurski, Buffalo News: Saints 41 Bills 20

You can't compare apples to oranges even though it's tempting with us within 5 seconds of beating the Pats and they beating the Saints. I'll predict a win against KC, but not hopeful today.

As far as the NFL Network, those a@& clowns do very little homework for their show. When is the last time Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, or Marshall Faulk ever said anything with thought and research put into it. They learn before the show one line on a team, and then just make asses of themselves.

I favor listening to NFL Radio as the guys overall put more time and thought into many of their opinions. They may not pick the Bills a lot either, but when listening or calling in, they know each team much better.

In order to be respectable today,a the Bills D has to have a monster day, and generate multiple turnovers. Now, they know how to do that, but can they do it against Brees. Well, the did it to Flacco......its the way to win. I am a big Brees fan, since his days at Purdue......but, can't root for him today as I am hard core Bills.