Good Lupica column on Herm

I wonder what getting it done means?I know everyone wants to win the Super Bowl...but the Jets have been in the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 seasons...and were a Doug Brien choke job away from upsetting the best team in the NFL and making it to the AFC Championship game. I'm not a jets fan...but I don't think you can replace a head coach who consistently gets your team into the playoffs. Are Tony Dungy and Andy Reid on the hot seat as well?

lupica is a decent writer but on tv lupica=rj

208756[/snapback]

dev/null

once again..you hit the nail on the head.

i think if no one had ever seen Lupica on the Sports Reporters,...but had a chance read his column regularly, they would have a very different opinion of him.

he is such a good writer....but comes across so arrogant on TV

dev/null

once again..you hit the nail on the head.

i think if no one had ever seen Lupica on the Sports Reporters,...but had a chance read his column regularly, they would have a very different opinion of him.

he is such a good writer....but comes across so arrogant on TV

208794[/snapback]

There is not a chance in the world the Bills will beat the Raiders in the AFC championship game.

Lupica circa 1991.

There is not a chance in the world the Bills will beat the Raiders in the AFC championship game.

Lupica circa 1991.

208874[/snapback]

Thats funny if true. The Bills steam rolled the Raiders, I believe the score was 51 - 3

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

NY fans are fickle.... Screw em; they don't know what they have! A kicker away from the AFC Championship game, and they want to can half the coaching staff? JOKE. ABSOLUTE joke.

I wonder what getting it done means?I know everyone wants to win the Super Bowl...but the Jets have been in the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 seasons...and were a Doug Brien choke job away from upsetting the best team in the NFL and making it to the AFC Championship game. I'm not a jets fan...but I don't think you can replace a head coach who consistently gets your team into the playoffs. Are Tony Dungy and Andy Reid on the hot seat as well?

208759[/snapback]

I think ti was a more a Herm Edwards Choke Job than Doug Brien choking...

Come on, no visiitng team kicker has got a 47 or more yarder at Heinz field.

Herm Edwards choked in not tyring to get another first down (the 2nd 43 yard

try was pathetic in that they did not learn their lesson from the 47 yard try),

especially when he has the leagues #1 RB in the back field and who had 100

or close to 100 yards rushing the ball on the day.

The way they lost it rests solely on the shoulders of Edwards and his coaching staff.