Drew, cut?

ajflutie

In what ESPN's Chris Mortensen called "a sign the the Bills are indeed ready to go with JP Losman", the Drew Bledsoe project could come to an end at One Bills Drive by releasing him on or before March 1st, if Bledsoe doesn't agree to a pay cut.

Your up JP :doh:

Is this reported 'officially' on any website? Is it something Mort has said on TV?

208731[/snapback]

mort said it yesterday on ESPNs pregame. also said the bills allowed TH to seek a trade and there are a few suitors and specifically named the cardinals

mort said it yesterday on ESPNs pregame.  also said the bills allowed TH to seek a trade and there are a few suitors and specifically named the cardinals

208736[/snapback]

Don't be surprised if we trade TH to the cards for Bryant Johnson, underachieving former 1st round WR. I'd call it a longshot but its the best p4p deal we'd get from them, I think they are unhappy with OT Shelton as well.

Don't be surprised if we trade TH to the cards for Bryant Johnson, underachieving former 1st round WR.  I'd call it a longshot but its the best p4p deal we'd get from them, I think they are unhappy with OT Shelton as well.

208749[/snapback]

i'd be happy with either, bryant as #3 WR for a couple until moulds retires then #2 behind Evans, or Shelton to replace Jonas 'dont let the door hit your arse on the way to atlanta' jennings

Don't be surprised if we trade TH to the cards for Bryant Johnson, underachieving former 1st round WR.  I'd call it a longshot but its the best p4p deal we'd get from them, I think they are unhappy with OT Shelton as well.

208749[/snapback]

Tell them to take our QB, please.

208749[/snapback]

We already have an underachieving former first round WR on our roster. Two would be too many. Is Johnson good enough to replace Moulds?

In what ESPN's Chris Mortensen called "a sign the the Bills are indeed ready to go with JP Losman", the Drew Bledsoe project could come to an end at One Bills Drive by releasing him on or before March 1st, if Bledsoe doesn't agree to a pay cut.     

Your up JP :doh:

208714[/snapback]

The operative word there is COULD. It's essentially the same BS speculation that you can get on the Wall. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Oh, yeah, the sky COULD fall today, too.

We already have an underachieving former first round WR on our roster. Two would be too many. Is Johnson good enough to replace Moulds?

208767[/snapback]

You tool, we only have an underperforming 2nd rounder. No, johnson isnt that good yet but he has potential. Also, to all those who think moulds sucks, just remember how piss poor our offense was without him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfldraft/tracker/player?id=7174 = BJ scouting report.

What is the problem with people on this board and their moronic obsession with getting rid of Moulds. Where are you going to replace a number one WR? Where are you going to replace the 80+ catches/year? You are not! Look at Peerless now in Atlanta--how did that work out for him as a number one WR. Evens is not ready for a number one WR role. Moulds is a number one WR, that makes Evans a much better player and Moulds is our best offensive player in terms of production. That may change if WM continues to improve. We NEED Moulds!!

What is the problem with people on this board and their moronic obsession with getting rid of Moulds.  Where are you going to replace a number one WR?  Where are you going to replace the 80+ catches/year?  You are not!  Look at Peerless now in Atlanta--how did that work out for him as a number one WR.  Evens is not ready for a number one WR role.  Moulds is a number one WR, that makes Evans a much better player and Moulds is our best offensive player in terms of production.  That may change if WM continues to improve.  We NEED Moulds!!

208815[/snapback]

Those words shall fall upon many deaf ears, my friend. I've espoused these notions for weeks/months now: no matter what you say/do, people on this board are still gonna want to get rid of moulds.