Chef Jim vs. OC in Buffalo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really have time to read the news. Is it working or not?

From what I heard on the news this morning...no. They did increase server capacity, but if a person gets stalled online, they monitor who is waiting and email them when they can visit the website and complete the app.

I was about to declare OC in Buffalo the winner of this thread based on Fergy's input. At that point I received a PM from Chef Jim letting me know that Obamacare is fixed but that he could not disclose the details. He has signed a NDA with his friends from Google and Stanford. His PM offered little to no detail but was very clear, convincing and authoritative. Frankly, it was impressive. I had to sign an NDA just to receive this PM.

FYI....NDA stand for non-disclosure agreement which explains why Chef Jim did not disclose the details but it is very good news that Obamacare is fixed. The fact that and an NDA was required makes the fix sound even more impressive. Wow. I am surprised.

Yawn. I can have all of you sign an NDA for the information I've written here, if that's all it takes to win. I've got one all ready to go. Just say the word.

I'm surprised this thing is still going, actually. I would have thought that the data speaks for itself. Then again...it's not like Chef has the understanding to know he's wrong, or, the willingness to admit he's wrong....so....PMs? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...