[closed]Thad or EJ

Breakdance

Thad or EJ  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If both are healthy, who do you want as Buffalo's starting QB?

• Thad Lewis
    • EJ Manuel

For anyone to think Thad should start over EJ is insane. He played poorly in Miami and average at best against Cincy. The only difference and what some fans are judging him on is that he hit a few deep balls. He can't hit the intermediate over the middle routes. Struggles mightily throwing slants. EJ is the clear starter. I think Thad can be a quality back up but the have him start conversation is crazy talk IMO.

please explain how "Thad is good" He didn't win the game in Miami, as stated several times, Fred and the D won that game. so please explain this. Thad has not done nearly enough to unseat EJ as the teams #1 QB. My god can this nonsense end?

Oh no, no, no. The nonsense is just beginning and the Legend Of Thaddeus Lewis is just getting off the ground.

Seriously though, I appreciate his three years and the savvy he brings with that experience, but other than a couple nice passes deep, I've seen precious little to suggest he's anything special at this point. And if he keeps staring down receivers, DBs are gonna eat his lunch.

GO BILLS!!!

If Thad gets a hot hand and gets us into WC contention over the next month, you have to stick with what is working. I like EJ also but he wasn't exactly lighting it up, time will tell. How can anyone have a very strong opinion at this point? See how it plays out. At the least Thad will be a good backup.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162902-how-many-games-does-thad-lewis-have-to-win-to-remain-the-starter/

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.