The War of 18-12 on SNF: Broncos at Colts Game Thread

Really enjoyable game so far. Luck having a nice game, especially considering the pressure tonight.

And a 3rd td pass under serious situational pressure at the end of the first half

Looking forward to more fireworks in the 2nd half as neither one of these defensive units is stellar.

No way in the planet that was roughing the passer.

I wouldn't call it "rough" but it was clear that he chest bumped Luck from behind a full 2 seconds after the ball was gone.

If it wasn't a cheap shot, it was still incredibly stupid.

I wouldn't call it "rough" but it was clear that he chest bumped Luck from behind a full 2 seconds after the ball was gone.

If it wasn't a cheap shot, it was still incredibly stupid.

He might have been blocked into luck, I couldn't see. But he clearly tried to minimize the collision by pulling up and holding his hands behind him. This is real roughing the passer. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=turkey+jones&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=5EC21201DE17F2A0EF0D5EC21201DE17F2A0EF0D

He might have been blocked into luck, I couldn't see. But he clearly tried to minimize the collision by pulling up and holding his hands behind him. This is real roughing the passer. http://www.bing.com/...201DE17F2A0EF0D

He wasn't blocked into him.

If you catch a replay I think you'll see that the only reason he contacted him was because he intentionally threw his chest forward to bump him well after the ball was gone. Luck got rid of the ball when the guy was still 4-5 steps away from him; he was clearly in control of any leftover momentum he had and I don't think there's any doubt he bumped him on purpose.

It wasn't a Turkey Jones classic but it's also not 1977 and you're not allowed to knock QB's around just for the fun of it anymore.

The Bills would have 5 wins with Denvers schedule. NYG, Jax, Oakland, Dallas, Baltimore, Philly... and they still have the Skins, Houston, and the Raiders again.

Keenum Texans with Cushing would win...but now that Cush is gone, that's a win for the Colts. Edited by ACCCINhippo324

He wasn't blocked into him.

If you catch a replay I think you'll see that the only reason he contacted him was because he intentionally threw his chest forward to bump him well after the ball was gone. Luck got rid of the ball when the guy was still 4-5 steps away from him; he was clearly in control of any leftover momentum he had and I don't think there's any doubt he bumped him on purpose.

It wasn't a Turkey Jones classic but it's also not 1977 and you're not allowed to knock QB's around just for the fun of it anymore.

As the immortal Jack Lambert said about QB's " Why don't they just put skirts on em."

No way in the planet that was roughing the passer.

The defender didn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed. He was half watching the throw and half dimwit, walking right into luck and bumping him down. The penalty is due to it being so much later than the pass.

On another note, I was sad to see manning lose. Denver has some serious flaws outside manning and his phenomenal receiving corps. The Broncos won't win too many playoff games looking like they do now.