Game winning field goals

Do teams EVER miss game winning field goals against the Bills? I feel like every time it is going to come down to a field goal to beat us the other team calmly makes the kick perfectly through the uprights. Maybe its just me being a ticked off fan that we have already lost two games on last second field goals this year.

Do teams EVER miss game winning field goals against the Bills? I feel like every time it is going to come down to a field goal to beat us the other team calmly makes the kick perfectly through the uprights. Maybe its just me being a ticked off fan that we have already lost two games on last second field goals this year.

It has been one year and two days at most.

Edited by Offsides Number 76

I have a way for the Bills to ensure that no more game winning field goals are kicked against them. Lead by at least 4 points when time is about to expire. Foolproof!

Can't argue with this logic. The other is to keep the opposing team from driving into Bills territory in the waning minutes of the game -- force a 4 & out and not 8 play drive to the Bills 25.

Tom Dempsey missed a chip shot against the Bills to win a game back in '73. My dad took me to the game for my birthday and we were sitting in one fo the sections above the tunnel. The kick was at that end zone. It was an awesome birthday present. Edited by chaccof