The (ideal) gameplan: Week 6-Cincinnati

Well folks, the season is officially on life support. Thad Lewis, a longtime 3rd string/practice squad quarterback, is your starter vs. a Cincinnati defense, whom, by the way, held the once mighty New England Patriot offense to zero touchdowns yesterday, and in the process, ended Tom Bradys 52 game streak with a TD pass. Say what you will about Cincinnati as an "elite" altogether franchise, but their defense led by Mike Zimmer is special!

So, what gives the Bills a prayer this Sunday at The Ralph?! Well, the Bills defense should look much more stable as Stephon Gilmore is likely to return, rescuing us from having to stomach too many more Justin Rogers sightings. Jairus Byrd's days are numbered here, so its likely Leonhard and Aaron Williams at Safety. Even with EJ Manuel, the defense has been a major factor in the two wins we do have under our belt.

OFFENSIVELY: I expect to see PLENTY of Fred, CJ and Tashard and very little read-option considering the fragile state of Buffalos quarterback situation. Maybe a play or two with newly-aquired Pat White, who I honestly thought was a cast member of the 80s NBC hit "The Golden Girls" before I was reminded otherwise. If you have Bills WRs and/or TEs in your fantasy league, it goes without saying, sit them!

DEFENSIVELY: Stay healthy and do not let Justin Rogers feet hit the astroplay! Keep doing what they've been doing. Kiko and Mario after Dalton all day, and double team AJ Green all day. Front four needs to frustrate Andy Dalton early and often.

PREDICTION: BENGALS-17 BILLS-10

Honestly....with Goodwin back, I say air it out a few times. Loosen the Bengals up then pound them with the run....once they start cheating up hit them deep again.

Can't be affraid to throw it....

I can tell you now...Bengals will load the box leaving man to man....

Well folks, the season is officially on life support. Thad Lewis, a longtime 3rd string/practice squad quarterback, is your starter vs. a Cincinnati defense, whom, by the way, held the once mighty New England Patriot offense to zero touchdowns yesterday, and in the process, ended Tom Bradys 52 game streak with a TD pass. Say what you will about Cincinnati as an "elite" altogether franchise, but their defense led by Mike Zimmer is special!

So, what gives the Bills a prayer this Sunday at The Ralph?! Well, the Bills defense should look much more stable as Stephon Gilmore is likely to return, rescuing us from having to stomach too many more Justin Rogers sightings. Jairus Byrd's days are numbered here, so its likely Leonhard and Aaron Williams at Safety. Even with EJ Manuel, the defense has been a major factor in the two wins we do have under our belt.

OFFENSIVELY: I expect to see PLENTY of Fred, CJ and Tashard and very little read-option considering the fragile state of Buffalos quarterback situation. Maybe a play or two with newly-aquired Pat White, who I honestly thought was a cast member of the 80s NBC hit "The Golden Girls" before I was reminded otherwise. If you have Bills WRs and/or TEs in your fantasy league, it goes without saying, sit them!

DEFENSIVELY: Stay healthy and do not let Justin Rogers feet hit the astroplay! Keep doing what they've been doing. Kiko and Mario after Dalton all day, and double team AJ Green all day. Front four needs to frustrate Andy Dalton early and often.

PREDICTION: BENGALS-17 BILLS-10

Run the ball with a fullback, play lights out defense, complete short passes with the occasional play action bomb!

I think we could win this game by 10 points for the following reasons...

1) its at home

2) our secondary is back and healthy

3) mike pettine

4) the bengals don't know how to gameplan for thad lewis

5) we are due

6) moorman baby!

Well, since the board as been averaging 7.5 new threads a minute since the Thad announcement, I realized it could have quite easily been lost in the shuffle. No fault of yours, just tough to verify nowadays, that's all.

Marrone mentioned in one of his press conferences that he would be back, at least practicing. But I didn't hear anything about him playing on Sunday.

Cincinati has a good defense--their offense isnt strong.

Remmember each game is different.....Buffalo likely would have beaten the Browns if either EJ doesnt get hurt, or they stopped the punt return TD.

Remember Cincinati lost to the same browns...17-6.

Also remember this is a young team....the won their home games but lost on the road. They also benefited from geting revved up home schedule of host Pittsburgh at home on SNF, then hosting Green Bay and New England (both likely playoff teams for this year).

Another common problem with young teams is them playing to the level of their opponent.

In early season predictions...I said that if this game was in Cincinati Buffalo would probably lose but with it being in Buffalo they have a decent shot at winning.